Apr. 2, Wolves vs Bulldogs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

For the first time in weeks, there will be hockey in Hamilton as the Bulldogs (32-25-11-0) finally return home after a lengthy road trip to take on the Wolves (35-25-6-1). Chicago holds the 8th and final spot in the West, two points up on Hamilton and the Wolves also have a game in hand. Suffice it to say, it's another must-win game.

14chi_500.gif

(based on +/- data from previous games)

Veilleux - McRae - Ferriero

Paajarvi - Cannone - Harper

Cracknell - Welsh - Wannstrom

Longpre - Fraser - Doty

Lindbolm - Hakanpaa

Edmundson - Regner

Bell - Parayko

Climie

14ham_500.gif

Tangradi - Hudon - Hensick

Carr - Andrighetto - Sorkin

Bowman - Dumont - Thomas

Fournier - Dowell - McNally

Allen - Ellis

Bennett - Dietz

Finley - Didier

Condon

Scratches: Crisp, Macenauer, Makowski, Shea

Injuries: Bournival, Drewiske, MacDonald, Nygren, Tinordi

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM; AM900 will have the play-by-play, click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

Well, need to mount another comeback, but are playing at home, which oddly is a negative.

3 games in a row with zero 1st/2nd period goals.

Well need to mount another comeback, but are playing at home, which oddly is a negative.

They've pulled off a couple of big comebacks but this one would be even bigger if they can tie it up at least.

4-2 finale: all three stars from Chicago says it all.

New uniforms looked like Rochester Amerks and they played like them. This was like the forth alternate uniform in five weeks. They are just going nuts trying to make $$$$$ for the charity. I sometimes wonder if the change in colour sometimes throws things off? (like looking peripherally for white and seeing blue?) and what is Magnus Paajarvi doing playing in the AHL-although Edmonton gave up on him

4-2 finale: all three stars from Chicago says it all.

New uniforms looked like Rochester Amerks and they played like them. This was like the forth alternate uniform in five weeks. They are just going nuts trying to make $$$$$ for the charity. I sometimes wonder if the change in colour sometimes throws things off? (like looking peripherally for white and seeing blue?) and what is Magnus Paajarvi doing playing in the AHL-although Edmonton gave up on him

Paajarvi was waived by St. Louis a while back and cleared (his contract may have had something to do with that).

At least they put up a bit of a fight in the 3rd although this loss is quite costly.

Mike, any thoughts on Didier?

re Didier-honestly didn't notice him enough (expecially in the third) to make a judgement. Size wise, he looks good. Some of us have gotten live calls from Dogs GM Steve O re renewing but there seems to be a wait and see regarding next year's product. Myself= flexpacks next season for ECHL Brampton and the Marlies so I can take in St. Johns vs Marlie games. My loyalty is to the Habs prospects.

There seems to be some resentment amongst current Dogs fans re the OHL club charging the same as the AHL club for four less games. In other words, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.