Looks like the Habs will have to pay 1st round money

beckham

Meanwhile Alex Bourret is back in the Q. First game he gets 0 points and is -3 on the night. Then he has to go home to watch all the Latendresse hype on T.V.....:(.

Serves the fat little jerk right. Maybe he will be having second thoughts about dropping out of school in the 10th grade or whatever...:idea:

Bourret aside, I hope all the teams from draft pick 6 on shake their heads and say: We missed a BIG one there!

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Originally posted by beckham

Meanwhile Alex Bourret is back in the Q. First game he gets 0 points and is -3 on the night. Then he has to go home to watch all the Latendresse hype on T.V.....:(.

Serves the fat little jerk right. Maybe he will be having second thoughts about dropping out of school in the 10th grade or whatever...:idea:

Hahaha he quit school? What a moron. Thank God a certain someone I know didn't do the same. He was hyped up to join the Q and he failed miserably. I will keep him nameless for now.

Originally posted by simonus

this might go to further expose the speculative nature of drafting

Wow, what an intelligent point to make!!

I truly think that habs's scouting staff is heading in a new direction when it comes to evaluating true talent. I again reflect on how baffled TSN announcers (including Bob Mackenzie) were when they called out Carey Price as the fifth choice.:hlogo:

[quote

I again reflect on how baffled TSN announcers (including Bob Mackenzie) were when they called out Carey Price as the fifth choice.:hlogo:

I remember coming home from work and reading the posts on here about " why did they draft Carey Price? Is this a joke? Is this part of a trade?

It wasn't only the TSN annoucers, it was the people in thsi forum as well.

Drafting is a hit and miss thing. Nobody can predict accuratley how somebody is going to turn out. But there are complete morons out there and Montreal definitley have had their share of them in the last 15 years or so judging by the 1st round picks over that time