Tonight's line, Dagenais, Ribiero and Latendresse

Lord Chronic

However, judging from how Hossa and Lats played together on Tuesday, the best way for one to promote one's best interests is to play the collective game....Adam Smith had it the wrong way aroung I guess :)

I think Ribeiro should get used to not having Dagenais around. I think Higgins. Plekanac, Hossa, Bulis, Begin, Perezhogin and even Latendresse himself have done more to make the team than Dagenais has.

If he's not traded or waived this year, he's definitley gone next offseason.

Nothing against Dagenais, but theres younger guys with better upside in Higgins, Plekanac, Perezhogin and Hossa on the roster

Originally posted by Rooster

If Ribs was inclided to do something like that, I doubt it would be too apparent.  

I'm pretty confident that that line, like all of them, will be under very close scrutiny.

If something like that happens, the coaches will notice it. These guys know what to look for and they'll 'debrief' those involved.

I'm also sure that Ribeiro is aware of that kind of thing and, unless he's stupid or short-sighted, he'll be careful of what he does.

DIDN'T WORK OUT THAT WELL, REALLY. THEY WERE OUTPLAYED BY A MORE EXPERIENCED TEAM. THAT'S OK.

Anybody else think Ribs looked pretty horrible tonight? On the plus side he did seem a bit stonger fighting for the puck along the boards. Latendresse was o k , booted a couple scoring chances but played fairly physical. Dags , well he actually played with a bit more grit than i'm used to seeing from him. His skating is still horrid but man, what a lethal shot, he can score from just about anywhere inside the blue line.