Game Thread | Montreal vs. Senators | 10/27/05

Spider-Man NL

Emery played SOLID last time we faced off against the sens... i wont be able to see the game tonight, but i hope that zednik really gels with ribeiro and ryder and i hope there is no hard feelings about no longer being on the first like with koivu and kovalev.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant get the cjad website to work so i guess that i will be following the game on here so lets bring down the senate!!!!!!!!!

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::/)

:ghg:

Hey everyone, let's kick some Senators ass. My prediction: 4:1 habs, our biggest margin of victory this year trumps conventional wisdom and confirms we're a top team.

Goals for Habs: Ryder, Kovalev, Zednik and Rivet, Chara with the Senators goal.

Payback time. GO HABS GO!

hey guys~ i'm here but won't really take part of the discussion tonite hehe~ well i was not present last time but i was able to watch the OT and cheerz with peeps at skewl right after my midterm hehe

anyhow~ we'll WIN tonite~~~ we deserve it~~~~ wish a goal for zeddy :D and a shootout for theo~~~~ go habs go!!!

Originally posted by thehabbit

i cant get the cjad website to work so i guess that i will be following the game on here so lets bring down the senate!!!!!!!!!

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::/)

:ghg:

I know sometimes if you try before the game, it won't load. I think that's only from the official Habs site though.

Boullion with a terrible pinch, but some great legs to get back and force a shot from way out.

Originally posted by tommy9

Breaking news! Breaking news!

... the official mapleleafs chat is fallen down a few minutes ago !!! Every posts of the more the 7000 members are deleted !!! Leaf fans are uder the shock now.

look here: http://chat.mapleleafs.com/forums/index.ph...php?showtopic=2

Hahaha, oh that's too funny. Sounds like some foreshadowing to me:lol:

The knee on knee would be the penalty :P

And, Boullion and Streit have got to be sit down after that. What the hell were they thinking?