Buying habs tickets online?

les_glorieux

ya i'm looking to buy a pair of tickets (probably in the greys) for the game vs. buffalo on saturday. using the official site hasn't given me anything, so i've been looking through the sites listed here: http://search.espn.go.com/keyword/search?s...kets&partner=ot

does anybody know of any good reliable sites selling habs tickets? the best would be ones where you can pick them up or have them delivered in montreal.

ps: a promised outing to a game with my girlfriend from ottawa is at stake! help me out!

the timing is sufficiently tight that you might be stuck with a on-site scalper.

When I lived in Chicago, there were like scalper offices that you could go to. Does montreal have the same thing?

[Edited on 11/2/2005 by simonus]

Originally posted by simonus

the timing is sufficiently tight that you might be stuck with a on-site scalper.

When I lived in Chicago, there were like scalper offices that you could go to.  Does montreal have the same thing?

Ha HA HA Scalper offices! That's like having a registered whore house, it doesn't make sense. I think scalping is illegal here

Originally posted by PurpleHills
Originally posted by simonus

When I lived in Chicago, there were like scalper offices that you could go to.  Does montreal have the same thing?

Ha HA HA Scalper offices! That's like having a registered whore house, it doesn't make sense. I think scalping is illegal here

funny, in fact the cubs own a few of them (might have sold advanced tickets to them). Whats the difference between a scalper and a 3rd party ticket vendor?

The whole thing is ridiculous, but I can't figure out any way to get around it that is not horribly inconvenient and untenable