st louis

pfloro

i know marty is a great player but man its got to be that much easier to be a great player when nobody hits you i mean in that first period not one canadien touched him ,we have got to play these players tough there the ones who hurt you most.

Komisarus 'touched' him in the 2nd period with that cross check. As Pierre McGuire would say, 'that was just a penalty for being strong!'.

St. Louis gave Komi 2 of the same shots seconds before on the same sequence and then he crumbled when Komi returned the favor.

KomiSAREK is a smart enough and talented enough player to lay the body on St. louis and not get called for a crosschecking penalty. He kinda lost his cool and it cost us a penalty. A learning situation for a young man

st louis knew exactly what he was doing with komi, as soon as he was toughed, he went down knowing that komi would get a penalty.

if they call players for diving, they should call for falling when somebody wispers in your ear

And you'd think that with that low center of gravity he'd be more difficult to knock down. :guru:

Originally posted by kaos

KomiSAREK is a smart enough and talented enough player to lay the body on St. louis and not get called for a crosschecking penalty. He kinda lost his cool and it cost us a penalty. A learning situation for a young man

I think KomiSARUS was a play on him being a big and strong like a dinosaur....not necessarily a misspelling....