Trade Chipchura perhaps?

option+

He was taken by Anahiem because they were supposed to take him in the Fedorov trade. Columbus was handicapped financially when he refused to go to Anahiem and invoked a no-trade clause.

Yeah, Bonk had more offensive upside. But with "new" rules, he's got no goals in 20 games..Marchant's stats arent' too bad, +3 on a bad team, 3 goals and 12 pts.

Originally posted by smon

He was taken by Anahiem because they were supposed to take him in the Fedorov trade. Columbus was handicapped financially when he refused to go to Anahiem and invoked a no-trade clause.  

Yeah, Bonk had more offensive upside. But with "new" rules, he's got no goals in 20 games..Marchant's stats arent' too bad, +3 on a bad team, 3 goals and 12 pts.

He was taken by Anaheim because they wanted him. They tried to get him in the trade but he vetoed that as you say. Columbus put him on waivers and Anaheim got what they wanted.

I would much rather trade a goalie Huet or a prospect (not Price!, not Theodore) than Chipchura.

We could trade Danis but I think it might be better to wait a few weeks and hope Huet plays well. I believe he has value, we can get by with Danis as a backup and there are teams looking for a goaltender. I wonder how much we could get for Huet if he does play well after his injury.

Huet aint going nowhere but Europe ... if the tough gets going he's gone he already said so by implying "they want me in the Swiss league" if we plan on trading him it should be this season!

Originally posted by CoRvInA

Huet aint going nowhere but Europe ... if the tough gets going he's gone he already said so by implying "they want me in the Swiss league" if we plan on trading him it should be this season!

Yes, Huet will get the Swiss Citizenship and already has different offers from Swiss clubs for next season...