Lindros Injured

BTH

I amaze myself more each day. To those of you who were not in the game thread last night (dark_faerie, etc) I jinxed Lindros so that he'd be injured. TSN now reports that he has a wrist oinjury and will miss Saturday's game.:lol:

[Edited on 2005/12/15 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

good. i hope he never comes back.

Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't been injured until now. It's only a minor injury which has nothing to do with his concussions.

Originally posted by JMMR

It was known he was injured yesterday and maybe even the day before.

I thought when you two were posting last night that you were already aware of the injury.

lol no...

So is Allison still healthy? I have to say that so far Lindros is definitely earning his money as a Leaf.

Well, gotta say that I can't agree with the sentiment expressed earlier.

I may not like what he has represented but, nevertheless, to hope bad things on him.... won't do that.

I hope, for his sake, that he he heals quickly and is able to contribute as well as he can (again, for his sake).

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

I love the MLSE spin

"He has a upper body injury but he's gettin fit for a wrist brace and might play Saturday"...

Tends tore in his wirst. That is NOT a good thing. That needs rest. The fact he is trying to play threw it proves how desperate the leaf is.

Lindros is a jerk, plain and simple. Heard so many stories about his behaviour throughout his career. I am really tired of him, and can't wait for his to retire. Hockey will be better off without the name "Lindros".

[Edited on 2005/12/15 by Leafs Suck]

He might be a jerk -- And I can't believe that I'm going to say this --- but I wish him the best. Except against the Habs. I mean the guy has suffered a lot, having Bobby Clarke as a boss must suck, and he has continued to try to play which tells me he must really love the game.