Begin

lazy26

Does anybody know the extent of damage Begin suffered last night? Given his superhuman abililty to play through pain, you'd think he'd have to be in a coma to be sidelined. And even then...

Does anybody know the extent of damage Begin suffered last night? Given his superhuman abililty to play through pain, you'd think he'd have to be in a coma to be sidelined. And even then...

All I know is that, during the game, the announcers said that it's a neck injury. No more info was given. :puke: :puke:

Well, Murray will get some more ice time... I like his play... but at the expense of Mr. Begin? Big loss right there if it's anywhere near long-term.

agreed on both points... happy:) and sad:( news.

Just listened to a Steve B interview (31/12), Steve's day-to-day

That's not too bad. It could be just a short thing then. :)

One centre comes back another goes out. This is terrible this team must be healthy to win. Unfortunately the Canadiens can’t win with any number of players out of the line up. I hate to say this but at least players step up for the Flyers, Sens, and even the Leafs. It kills me to say this but someone needs to stand up in this dressing room and tear into this team then rally the troops and get them working as a team.

One centre comes back another goes out. This is terrible this team must be healthy to win. Unfortunately the Canadiens can’t win with any number of players out of the line up. I hate to say this but at least players step up for the Flyers, Sens, and even the Leafs. It kills me to say this but someone needs to stand up in this dressing room and tear into this team then rally the troops and get them working as a team.

Yea, we need a healthy line-up and guys who can stand up but it seems that players like Ribeiro can't stand up if a Koivu or Plekanec are out of the line-up. 3 centers were injured and Ribs the Nr.1 center on paper but it seems to me that he simply can't lead this team, can't produce more, to step up a bit. We simply don't have the material like the Sens for e.g. have.

BTW. Are there any news about Bonk?

Are there any news about Bonk?

He skated with the team. He should be back soon. I think they might wait until after the break though so that his injury doesn't get worse.

Unfortunately the Canadiens can’t win with any number of players out of the line up. I hate to say this but at least players step up for the Flyers, Sens, and even the Leafs. It kills me to say this but someone needs to stand up in this dressing room and tear into this team then rally the troops and get them working as a team.

I hate to agree, given my past pleas for an end to the nay-saying, but the team should be winning more even with the injuries. Buffalo did it with Biron, Philly and TO :puke: are doing with a number of different players.

The Habs are winning games against teams like Ottawa and TB and losing to equal or inferior squads. Somebody needs to give all of these guys(with the possible exception of Kovy and Begin) a good kick in the ass--especially Riberio