Waited Long Enough

pfloro

in my opinion this team really needs a shake up and for the life of me i cant understand why it hasnt happened yet. i mean i understand gainey is a patient man and i like him as our gm but with all the line shuffling and the up and downs from hamilton how is the team supost to gel ?. i say make a trade now and live with what you do bob because whats going on right now isnt working at all. we can all sit here and lie to ourselves that the team will all of a sudden turn around and win as much as they have been losing but i doubt it theres no chemistry and what makes me even more suspicious is the play of plekanec last night he played great but where was the rest of the team other then maybe boullion. strange how someone who has been injured for a couple of weeks and not spending much time with the team comes in and plays like that while the rest of the team look like there doing there best not to fall over eachother in my opinion there is something wrong in that dressing room the guys just are not playing for eachother. the hits in a game i could count on one hand theres no grit and no drive except for a few players who stand out in individual games occasionally. bottom line we need a change but obviously just hoping for one doesnt make it happen i just hope bob does something soon because it would be nice to make the playoffs this year and not worry about next year and the years after that now.

Team still want Theo. But the market interest may be smaller; if Bob is looking to move him he will make it a bidding war. Bob will wait for Theo to show some confidence but there has to be a few GM's in the league who think Theo cannot play in Montreal but may thrive in a no pressure situation.