Alright Koharski Bashing

CoRvInA

I hope he gets a puck in the face the next game he refs,

MIght be the worst ref ever...I want to kick him in the head.

He should get 1 / 4 of his salary for reffing with 1 / 4 of his brain...Or maybe it's just abnormally small. Maybe it's time for him to retire he obviously is senile and the NHL shouldn't have to pay for his diapers, that's jut unfair, it's probably the expense responsible for the lockout last year.

I hope he gets a puck in the face the next game he refs,

MIght be the worst ref ever...I want to kick him in the head.

He should get 1 / 4 of his salary for reffing with 1 / 4 of his brain...Or maybe it's just abnormally small. Maybe it's time for him to retire he obviously is senile and the NHL shouldn't have to pay for his diapers, that's jut unfair, it's probably the expense responsible for the lockout last year.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA LOL Im cracking up back here!!!! HAHAHAHA Expense responsable for the Lockout!!! HAHAHA

The heck did Koharski do?

I only watched the final 6 minutes + overtime but all those controversial calls were good ones. Koharski did a good job last night from what I saw. It's Pollock who should get murdered Malarchuk style.

I only watched the final 6 minutes + overtime but all those controversial calls were good ones. Koharski did a good job last night from what I saw. It's Pollock who should get murdered Malarchuk style.

Yeap You saw only 6:30 minutes alright!

I guess a lot of people have a problem with Koharski, personally I don't. He has been recognized for years as one of the best in the league, thats why he has called many Cup finals, granted he's not as high on the pecking order as he used to be, but I would rather see him calling a game than a lot of the others out there.

I guess a lot of people have a problem with Koharski, personally I don't. He has been recognized for years as one of the best in the league, thats why he has called many Cup finals, granted he's not as high on the pecking order as he used to be, but I would rather see him calling a game than a lot of the others out there.

Oh yeah? well someone took over Koharski's body for 55 minutes... he stank down to his rotten Donut core!

Yeap You saw only 6:30 minutes alright!

I watched the FINAL 6 minutes. All the Kohorski complaining I'm hearing is about calls in that period of time which I watched. And Kohorski did a fine job. You guys are just complaining because we lost. Apparently these a horrible no-call on Ryder earlier in the third but it happens once or twice in every game.

Well bad game or not, reffing a NHL game is an extremely difficult process. Having four people on the ice is not enough too be on top of every little thing that occurs in a game. Twelve players, two benches, dozens of rules, etc... Knowing a NHL linesmen, I am told that it is very difficult, and yes bad games to occur. But when was the last time there was a topic about a great performance by the refs? These guys are the best if the best, or else they would not be in the NHL. Bad games occur, mistakes are made. We are all human, get over it.

• 2 weeks later...
I watched the FINAL 6 minutes. All the Kohorski complaining I'm hearing is about calls in that period of time which I watched. And Kohorski did a fine job. You guys are just complaining because we lost. Apparently these a horrible no-call on Ryder earlier in the third but it happens once or twice in every game.

I stand corrected You ONLY saw 6 Min! alright!!