Player Analysis

umpalumpa55

I remember for the first month or two of the season there was a game recap with an analysis for each player..... but once they started to lose who ever wrote that just stopped.....can someone who gets to see these games PLEASE do one of those...even if it is in the forum.....i would like to know how each individual player played.

ive heard they put in a good effort last night, but i saw rivet and souray on for both goals in regulation. Afinogenovs was a pretty bad job of defence as rivet got the puck stolen from him and was then dazed and confused and then souray also appeared to be in dream land as he was watching Afinos stick instead of the body, which is a souray type of move (bergerons deke last week)........Is it just me or are these 2 guys, especially souray, so unknowledgable about defence that they look at the puck instead of the body, i mean cmon i learned that in TYKE for god sake! :?-

But, seemed to be a positive game for the boys so im happy :D

GO HABS GO

rivet may have looked bad yesterday( I didn'T see tha game) but he's been our most reliable Dman this year and when times were thougher, he showed like he really care about that team. can't say that about the rest of the team

Edited by marky_and_komi

I spoke to Colin on Yahoo and it lucks like he's retired as ACF and even said he doesn't watch the Habs games anymore. :(

how can u just stop watching the habs games?

He's fed up with professional sports. It seems to me like the lockout won him over.

He's fed up with professional sports. It seems to me like the lockout won him over.

I am starting to feel that way also, although.. Ill probably never stop watching the games, unless I'm on some great adventure moving around day-to-day with no time to stop and watch. LoL. But the reason I do not like pro sports is because its too medialized (like common, the boards are made of advertisements!) and the fact that the men in power can put so many limitations on the game (refs) and could if they wanted to, tell the refs to rig a game.

Ah well, Go Habs Go! :D

Edited by Natural Mystic