Who Should Start Against Carolina?

CBHabs_fan

It's called a change of scenery. Brisebois (while still having some defensive lapses) is on course for a career year. Theo will be just fine. The weight of the world has been lifted off his shoulders now that he isn't Montreal's goalie.

Why do people still crap on Theo anyway? I'm not saying everyone does but geez...he's gone now. Get over it.

We live and breathe it here in Habs land. Theo was on the verge of being the next Dryden, Roy, plante,.....not really sure why, maby that vezina trophy he got really early aka(the curse), and never lived up to..

It's crazy pressure, but the truth is he will never be that. He's not as good as he was made out to be.

Just that thought made us habs fans froth at the mouth, because we are used to being the best.......and you can't blame us.......Montreal produces championship hockey teams...any less and we are pissed.

So, don't get on our ass for being passionate about Theo, negative or positive, that's how we do it here.

Nothing against you Sniper......but to us, losing Theo was like losing a long time girlfriend. There was good times and there was bad times.......we need to talk about it, it's our therapy

As for Denver and Theo...........well, let me just say.............you'll see....................

The Leafs are killing the B's because the Leafs recieved about 4 full minutes of back to back 5 on3 power play. It is the biggest joke in the NHL.

Of course!! they are playing in TO... Its all about how much they suck! and even with all the help Linesman can give them... will not fix the fact they will keep sucking for years to come!

for Laughs fans out there get rid of the lot even the trainers ..MAJOR lobotmy in your team is required! But that means they illness will be spread around! Noo on the otherhand Keep what ya have it will work someday! :P

You should be happy, Only 1 month until you see goals going into the top corner like a bad nightmare

So true.............I remember games, when we had to win....and mind you , it was the same old bullshit.....half ass season, brilliant games versus really bad ones, never in between. O.k.... we have to win. Sure enough..cheese goal, shoulder shrug, roll the eyes......Team fights for five minutes, then he let's another one in....good-night...everyone's done because they happen more often then the brilliant nights.....

Hey gohabsgo252006 those weren't nightmares....they happend.........

Goalie situation aside

I am for putting some more grit in our lines against Carolina Murray or Downey.. preferably the first and... or why not put 7 dmen and put Dandy duel shifting and let Simpson start Stomping!

I am over him. I hope he does well in Denver and I belive he will, I do not believe he will ever win a cup but I think he will help the Avs in the future.

Not with Forsberg gone and Sakic just about finished. Blake can't stay healthy either.

But THeodore will rebound a be a good goalie.

The Leafs are killing the B's because the Leafs recieved about 4 full minutes of back to back 5 on3 power play. It is the biggest joke in the NHL.

Yeah, even the homer Toronto announcers had to point out the huge amount of 5 on 3s they've had this year. Something like 40 already, compared to 10 last season played.

In watching the game last night, what was even more ridiculous was how stupid and selfish Nick Boynton is. His team gets a penalty (not him) to put them down 5 on 3, and he runs off at the mouth to the ref, drawing another penalty (2min. + 10 min. misconduct). The Leafs score on the 5 on 3, and are STILL on a 5 on 3 thanks to Nick, so they score again - Leafs tie it up. And later in the game, it's Boynton with another penalty.

No news to us Habs fans... but man, what an idiot. Good job handing the Leafs 2 points.