Game Thread | Toronto V. Montreal | 3/23/06

simonus

Nah...couldn't be bother to post on Habsworld while watching the game and having sex. Beers probably out as well....wifey doesn't like the beer breath

The sammich isn't totally out of the question though?

Wow, didn't take long for this thread to lose it's PG rating.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I PROMISED A WIN : WE GOT IT!!! haha

oh my god!!! that game was INCREDIBLE!!! the players (habs) asked the fans to be their 7th player on the ice and we responded with a lots of energy and emotion!!! we were boo-ing when ANY leafs player touched the puck, we deconcentrated SUNDIN during PP (especially the 4 min. to bégin in the 3rd)

i saw a lots of effort from every habs player! even zednik played rough along the board~

for people who know me, i said i will never like huet -- coz i'm a theo fan haha -- but i was screaming *HUET HUET HUET* with all the crowd last nite and it was awesome to see those leafs fans sitting on their big fat ass while we - the HABS fans - were standing up and applause our players after the *few* goals hehe

i screamed so much last nite, and people who know me, know that i can scream very loudly and this for a very long time, but last nite, i started to have a sorethroat after the first period : not my fault if the habs scored 4 goals in a row hahaha~ so i had a beer at the first intermission and i was ready for the 2nd period~

let's keep it up everyone!!! THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!

Shouldn't we keep this same thread for part two?

ohhhh i totally like the idea!! hehe let's keep it up!!!

Today was the greatest day of my life. I went to school, and all of the stupid Leaf fan loud mouths ALL shut up. They couldn't complain about anything about the game. Not the refs, not any flukey goals - they just flat out got their asses handed to them.

I just wore my Koivu vintage jersey, and just owned every Leafs fan. Sweet day.