Great Goal

option+

he could've been but we choose kostitsyn instead.

bernier is big but deosn't play like it...

I'm still positive on AK..he'll make the team next year

he could've been but we choose kostitsyn instead.

bernier is big but deosn't play like it...

I'm still positive on AK..he'll make the team next year

I feel you are correct Marky Kosty will be a beter player from what I rememberhe was touted as top 3 picks. Some rated him better than Stall, Horton and Zherdev.

I'd rather have Kostitsyn too. I didn't mean that Bernier should have been drafted instead. It would be nice to have them both in the lineup, however that might come to pass.

Edited by option+

Ya it was a great goal. He was also made a great through the legs pass recently that was the first assist on a goal. This guy looks good but I'm still very happy to have Kostitsyn who has looked like a great NHLer evebn when called upon this year as a 20 year old. Too bad he won't be considered a rookie next year - I think he could be one of Malkin's top competitors.

Too bad he won't be considered a rookie next year - I think he could be one of Malkin's top competitors.

? You aren't considered not a rookie until you've played atleast 20 games in a single season, or you've played in 5 seasons in the NHL, regardless of how many games you've played.

Am I right? Kostitsyn only has 12 games this season...

? You aren't considered not a rookie until you've played atleast 20 games in a single season, or you've played in 5 seasons in the NHL, regardless of how many games you've played.

Am I right? Kostitsyn only has 12 games this season...

You are correct.