Letter To Geroge Gillett

BTH

What the hell happened to this? I don't think the letter was ever sent. Who had it last? Was it ever replied to? We want answers!

I asked puck7x about it a while ago and he said he had given it to that admin named I think spade. That's the last guy to touch it. Wonder why he never sent it. :?-

Your going to have to fill some of us in.......................................please. :?-

A few months ago, we wrote a letter to George Gillette thanking him for all that he's done and for all that stuff on behalf of HW. But we never heard from it again so we're wondering what happened to it.

didn't we signed somthing or we were talking about it. anyhow, I'll be glad to participate in that project if it still alive

Here's how I left it:

I had collected everyone's names and locations, I had sent everything to spathe and he put it all together with his design.

I do remember one conversation either with spathe, puck7 or sakiqc where one said that either puck or sakiqc would get it directly to Gillet.