Habs vs Bruins (7PM)

puck7x

:ghg:

Tuesday Game

------------------

Garon will likely start in nets. Habs look to rebound from embarrassing effort of last night , Koivu could surprise us and return.... you never know.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking we cant play much worse then we did last night.

<hr>

Thusday Game

-------------------

[Edited on 2003-10-30 by puck7x]

Anyone know the lines??

Could be a major shakeup after some of the combinations we saw in the third period last nite.

i'd go with:

Ryder-Ribs-Zednik

Hossa-Begin-Ward

Bulis-Juneau-Dackell

and thats it....better to use only three if there gonna put out the disgrace line again.

Originally posted by puck7x

Garon will likely start in nets. Habs look to rebound from embarrassing effort of last night , Koivu could surprise us and return.... you never know.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking we cant play much worse then we did last night.

Just watched the Habs sleepwalk through the first period - 10 minutes without a shot on goal. Looks like they're taking up where they left off in Philadelphia. :puke:

The slump has begun!

Why do the habs always do this, follow up a good streak with a very bad streak. Something has to be done now.

Where has the team that played so well against the Leafs, Pens, Isles, Caps and Red Wings gone?

3 losses in a row just isn't good enough.

Garon had a good game in net and there seemed to be some jump out of the team in third but one period is not enough.

Gainey has to step in now and make some moves, show the fans and team that he wants to win.

I think it's too early to make any rash decisions. We knew we would have a slump like this eventually, let's see how the team handles it and give this thing a couple more games at least before flipping out.

A win on thursday and everyone will be content for the time being, we need to stop jumping the gun on things and be patient, and that is exactly what Gainey is going to do.

Originally posted by Bonavistaman11

The slump has begun!

Why do the habs always do this, follow up a good streak with a very bad streak.  Something has to be done now.  

Where has the team that played so well against the Leafs, Pens, Isles, Caps and Red Wings gone?  

3 losses in a row just isn't good enough.  

Garon had a good game in net and there seemed to be some jump out of the team in third but one period is not enough.

Gainey has to step in now and make some moves, show the fans and team that he wants to win.

It's not the fact that the Habs lost 3 in a row that bothers me - it's how they lost those games. Although they played against three of the better teams in the league they weren't even competitive.

Consistently playing the puck instead of the body (eh, Rivet?) against a team like Ottawa is going to result in a 6-2 loss.

The Flyers and Bruins thoroughly dominated the Habs and showed the weakness of Julien's system. CJ has the team playing as a 5-man unit, but if one guy takes a night off (Audette, Perreault) then the system breaks down. TBS, trade winds are blowing.

If we don't see a goal tonight I think Mr. Gainey will use his phone.

Maybe he will call Mr Gillette. And maybe Mr. Gillette will give him what he needs...

- A lawyer who can make the Czerkawski deal undone.

Montreal had a great game tonight!.

They were all over the Bruins, and Theodore was great when the Bruins had any pressure.

One bad thing about the game was that the Habs only got the 1 goal, this game should have been put away long before OT. We need someone to start scoring (ZEDNIK).

hopefully Saku's return will spark the Offense.

The question now is who will be on his line?