Habs Close To Huet And Bouillon

koivu-11

Well i don't have a source...well i do but nothing internet wise but a friend has a subscribtion with this rumor dude...A MILLION TIMES BETTER THEN EKLUND. i have the quote from the email.

"Removing the moratorium on re-signing UFA players gives Gainey a couple of more weeks to negotiate but it does seem he's going to have to pay between $2.5 million -$3 million per to retain Huet. Most Habs fans would probably do that deal in a heartbeat. As for Bouillon, don't be surprised if his new contract with the Canadiens is announced within the next couple of weeks. He loves playing in Montreal and will probably get a decent raise over the $600K he earned last season (ballpark it around $1 million)."

And also Guy Carbonneu and his wife is with Brendan Morrow, they said it on the radio team 990 i think it was, and well Morrow UFA this year, and Carb and Morrow are related Carb is Morrows Father-inlaw, anyway im sure Carb is confronting morrow to consider coming to play for montreal :D and if he does WOO HOO.

Well i don't have a source...well i do but nothing internet wise but a friend has a subscribtion with this rumor dude...A MILLION TIMES BETTER THEN EKLUND. i have the quote from the email.

"Removing the moratorium on re-signing UFA players gives Gainey a couple of more weeks to negotiate but it does seem he's going to have to pay between $2.5 million -$3 million per to retain Huet. Most Habs fans would probably do that deal in a heartbeat. As for Bouillon, don't be surprised if his new contract with the Canadiens is announced within the next couple of weeks. He loves playing in Montreal and will probably get a decent raise over the $600K he earned last season (ballpark it around $1 million)."

And also Guy Carbonneu and his wife is with Brendan Morrow, they said it on the radio team 990 i think it was, and well Morrow UFA this year, and Carb and Morrow are related Carb is Morrows Father-inlaw, anyway im sure Carb is confronting morrow to consider coming to play for montreal :D and if he does WOO HOO.

Don't want to burst your buble, but your rumor is straight out of Spector's site, available for anybody, don't have to pay for that. Also, its yesterday's news (appeared on Spector's yesterday). And no, Spector's is not more reliable then Ecklund.

As for Morrow, again, don't want to burst your buble, but he's not a UFA, he's not even a RFA, he's only available for arbitration. He's a 27 year old kid with 6 years experience and you need to be 29 with 4 years experience or just have 8 years experience no matter your age to be a UFA for next year.

Edited by Komisarek the Cruncher

Ah then my friend is living in lala land , i never really check spector but its not him. Its Tj code insider or something like that, i do remember last off season he called a lot of right moves.

Ah then my friend is living in lala land , i never really check spector but its not him. Its Tj code insider or something like that, i do remember last off season he called a lot of right moves.

I don't believe the code is a subscription site either

Ah well i used subscription because i dont know another word for it, you can put in your email adress and he sends them to you. Wtv the word is called thats what he did.

It's not my business what Gainey does with the distribution of the team's finances but I do hope that he'll sign both Huet and Bouillon.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

It's not my business what Gainey does with the distribution of the team's finances but I do hope that he'll sign both Huet and Bouillon.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Me too.

I like how both players got better as the season ended. Both guys try 100% effort and do not even mail in a shift or in Huets case an effort. These guys along with Koivu and Begin can really rub off on the other team members which is great for morale. All of tehm earn their money and I have great respect for their contributions.