ARNOTT

we want more speed:

who's got speed?

ARNOTT

we want a right handed Center:

who is a right handed center?

ARNOTT

we want a 2nd line Center:

who can play 2nd line center like no others?

ARNOTT!

(1ppg on the second line is damn good)

With Gainey being vocal about wanting a player with these qualities.

With the habs having somewhat of a surplus of money.

With ARNOTT being a UFA.

With ARNOTT having Dallas ties (although it's not a factor, it can help).

etc.

If I had to put my money on a UFA:

On which UFA would I put my money?

ARNOTT!!!

HAHA, well yes, I love Langenbrunner, IMO, he's always been top 5 on the most recent teams in NJ. Their most complete forward. Not nearly as good as Niedermayer, but if you were to draw comparisons, he'd be the Scott Niedermayer of NJ's offense :P

However, (and you might get it from my most recent post) I do prefer Arnott... cause Arnott represents everything we need, everything we want (center, right handed, size, etc)

I'd be thrilled to have Langenbrunner, but he's 2nd on my list. Cause... although they're not right handed, guys like Higgins can do the job.

No one can do Arnott's job though.

Hmmm.............. I'm not sure if you're leaning toward Arnott ar not. :huh:

Maybe Langenbrunner would be better in the lang shot... less likely to brunn out with the pressure in Montreal. :blink::wacko:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if Gainey will throw the big bucks at Arnott. Let's keep in mind he's coming off the best season of his entire career. The price may be ridiculously high.

And the pressure that would be placed on him is enormous...just look at the above post. Jason Arnott alone can't win the Habs the Cup, you gotta remember that.

I don't know if Gainey will throw the big bucks at Arnott. Let's keep in mind he's coming off the best season of his entire career. The price may be ridiculously high.

And the pressure that would be placed on him is enormous...just look at the above post. Jason Arnott alone can't win the Habs the Cup, you gotta remember that.

If Chuck Norris can, so can ARNOTT!

I concur with you on Arnott being the target bar none as far as the CH is conscerned.

When CKAC analyst Dany Dube said at the end of the season that the CH would be looking for a big right handed center this summer......he said everything but the name......just the way he always do.

As far as the UFA goes Arnott is the main piece, the one that will bring the most to the CH recipe.

On the other hand I always thought that if the CH would bring in an additionnal forward via trade they

would certainly be fun to watch big time next season.

I thought Zednick had declined 2 season ago and that BG was going to trade him for a Defence during the last inter-season and look for a more adequate forward replacement in the rich UFA pool of that time.

Didn't hapenned so it was with Zednick on the first line, Dagenais on the second and Sundstrom

on the third that they started last season.......never mind Bonk that never kepted it descent enought to properly center the third line.

I thought that BG had spoiled the post lock-out party a bit last year.......so bringing in an extra forward on top

of bringing Arnott in this year would make up for last year turn-off........and would really be something to get excited about........yet the importance for now is getting Arnott at all.