shortcat1

This is on TSN.ca.

It says that Landis tested positive for high testosterone levels. :(

http://www.tsn.ca/oln/news_story.asp?id=172496

Stunning & sad. :o :puke:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

• 2 weeks later...

"I have never taken any banned substance, including testosterone. I was the strongest man in the Tour de France, and that is why I am the champion. I will fight these charges with the same determination and intensity that I bring to my training and racing. It is now my goal to clear my name and restore what I worked so hard to achieve."

-Floyd Landis

The International Cycling Union (UCI) today announced that the results of the 'B' analysis conducted on Floyd Landis's urine sample of July 20, 2006 are consistent with the findings of the 'A' sample.

A UCI source confirmed that an Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry test (IRMS) has been done, revealing the presence of exogenous testosterone (contained within, but originating from outside the body) in the sample.

Both samples were taken following Landis's victory in stage 17 of the Tour de France. Landis will pursue the appeal procedures established by the UCI in order to overturn the laboratory results. It is expected that the matter will now be referred to USA Cycling.

"maybe it was whisky,

no no it was beer,

no no was dehydration

no no it was errrrrrr, the creme that trainer used on me because he hates my guts."

maybe he's just bloody cheater and he got cut...shame on him

I'm starting to agree with Pierre Foglia (from La Presse). He says that since everyone in cycling is doped up, they should make it mandatory.

:lol:

He's right