Wake Me Up When September Ends

what do you guys (and gals) do to pass time....obviesly its really long...and especially with the new players i am even more anxious to see them play

are the pre-season games going to be televised???

ohh well back to nhl 2006 on my pc

haha that pic of Kovy in your sig is funny :lol: .... he just needs a bottle of vodka and he's set B)

hehe yeah i made it last night around 2 am...i tought it was funny and he looks like a russian mafioso or something

what do you guys (and gals) do to pass time....obviesly its really long...and especially with the new players i am even more anxious to see them play

Not sure what the television schedule is like in Montreal in September. So, I don't know.

How do I pass the time? By posting stuff everyone knows to be true over and over.

So, as it turns out it's all repetitive stuff.

October will come. It will be glorious.

But, until then, it's summer. That's the irony of summer and hockey. I can't wait for hockey but I don't want the nice warm summer too go by too fast.

One of lifes catch 22's for a hockey fan livin in the north :P

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

I know last year RDS showed at least a couple of the games on TV.

I got an important exam in september so I'm studying like hell until sept 17..just in time for training camp