Who's More Than Ready To Make The Jump

CoRvInA

Yes, Sergei Kostitsyn was statistically on par with Malkin in the 2006 U20 :D

It's true that Belarus was not in the qualifier round and Russia was but Sergei was on FIRE nevertheless! :hlogo:

He's not ready to make the jump to the Habs yet but I still can't wait to see Belarus on TSN in January :D

I love Canada but those other games are gravy :P

Last years bonus was Emelin, again!

• 2 weeks later...

adding to some shit stirring !!!

OK Guys pissed off here .... was discussing hockey in another site... where a laugher was saying how still we suck compared to last year! Allow me to throw this out there...

Come October first! LEts assume LAtendress Blows everyones pants off! leaves Johnson and Ribs in the dark! leaving him a clear candidate for a spot as the top centreman add to this ( which we would never really know) that there is no progress on any negotiation with other teams to trade for a Top Centreman.... involving Ribs Aebs etc whatever..... What Does Gainey do?

What would you do? Stay put and hope that mid season we can trade for a Top centreman? and in the same time lose some options on getting that Top Dman we can only get from outside?

I'm almost wishing for Tenderness not to shine too much!.... But if he does! what then???

• 2 weeks later...

I think A. Kostitsyn is going to put on a show at this years camp. I have a feeling he's going to be hungry for a spot with the big boys.

I think A. Kostitsyn is going to put on a show at this years camp. I have a feeling he's going to be hungry for a spot with the big boys.

seeing his bro bust his butt off at the rookie tournament might give extra pressure on AK46 to perform. HE will be the guy I'll watch for at the camp