Malkin Interview

shortcat1

Here's the page with the link an 'exclusive' video interview by TSN with Evgeni Malkin:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=174657&hubname=

In order to watch the video, you have to click the link 'TSN Exclusive: Malkin Speaks'.

It talks about 'psychological pressure' put on him by the Russians, and other challenges he's had to face.

I have my own opinions on the whole matter but I'll leave it up to you to give your input. I'll give mine later.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of opening a new topic but lets recycle and use this one Tony began instead.

OK Imagine this was a Dynamo or whatever Russian super league fansite.. and we were hard ass Super League Fans wouldnt we get pissed off at what Malkin did and wouldnt we kind of be hoping he gets his LEgs broken?

I'm no Russian expert but have some experience with the culture... believe me they dont want anymore Malkins doing this kind of thing.. And I wouldnt be suprised they have their minds set on making Malkin an example for whomever decides to repeat this. Remember The Russian Mob has links everywhere and who knows who is loosing money over this event

In resume:

Malkin Should be checking his 6 at all times and the Pens should be thinking of hiring a bodyguard!

Thats That!

I thought of opening a new topic but lets recycle and use this one Tony began instead.

OK Imagine this was a Dynamo or whatever Russian super league fansite.. and we were hard ass Super League Fans wouldnt we get pissed off at what Malkin did and wouldnt we kind of be hoping he gets his LEgs broken?

I'm no Russian expert but have some experience with the culture... believe me they dont want anymore Malkins doing this kind of thing.. And I wouldnt be suprised they have their minds set on making Malkin an example for whomever decides to repeat this. Remember The Russian Mob has links everywhere and who knows who is loosing money over this event

In resume:

Malkin Should be checking his 6 at all times and the Pens should be thinking of hiring a bodyguard!

Thats That!

True, but as was said in the Godfather: I don't like violence Tom, I'm a businessman. Blood is a big expense.