Habs Lineup in 2006

sakiqc

When working on the Habs depth chart, i tried to figure out what our lines could look like in 2006 (after the lockout?) without any UFA/trades.. It's hard to put in all our prospects .. we have so many good ones :(

Zednik Ribeiro Perezhogin

Kastsitsyn Koivu Ryder

Bulis Higgins Balej

Lambert Urquhart Ward

not there though: Hossa, Milroy, Buturlin, Plekanec, Locke

Souray Komisarek

Markov Korneev

Hainsey Korpikari

Theodore

Garon

[Edited on 2004-1-17 by sakiqc]

Originally posted by sakiqc

Zednik Ribeiro Perezhogin

Kastsitsyn Koivu Ryder

Bulis Higgins Balej

Lambert Urquhart Ward

not there though: Hossa, Milroy, Buturlin, Plekanec, Locke

Souray Komisarek

Markov Korneev

Hainsey Korpikari

Theodore

Garon

[Edited on 2004-1-17 by sakiqc]

The main weakness is down the right side of the defe.nce, in my opinion. Although, forwards can always be moved out for defenceman. I'd also bet that in 2006 two or three of the prospects listed will have been dealt in trades to acquire guys for 'stretch runs'.

IMO :

Zednik - Koivu - Kastistyn

Ryder - Ribeiro - Balej

Bulis - Higgins - Perezhogin

Hossa - Begin - Ward

Plekanec, Sundstrom, Milroy all could be there..and than there's all those prospects from the Q and the O. So many..but a good problem to be faced with. Plekanec's a guy I like, but don't know if he fits anywhere other than in Hossa's spot.

IMO :

One of the big four will be converted to the right side. Brisebois could still be hanging around.

Hainsey - Markov

Souray - Komisarek

Beauchemin - Brisebois

Bouillon, Korneev, Korpikari, Shasby, etc are all hangin around in the organization somewhere.

Kastsitsyn is a more talented winger than Perezhogin, and if anyone of the two is getting a top-line spot, it's Kats.

I think the best line combo would be Kats-Higgins-Perezhogin, because they're three of the best skating prospects we have. Higgins can play a crash-and-bang game, and he's a good all-around player. Kats has an awe-inspiring shot, and Perezhogin is good playmaker.

Originally posted by Toren

Kastsitsyn is a more talented winger than Perezhogin, and if anyone of the two is getting a top-line spot, it's Kats.

I think the best line combo would be Kats-Higgins-Perezhogin, because they're three of the best skating prospects we have. Higgins can play a crash-and-bang game, and he's a good all-around player. Kats has an awe-inspiring shot, and Perezhogin is good playmaker.

Might not both Kastsitsyn and Perezhogin benefit from playing with a seasoned veteran such as Koivu -- much like Ryder has this year?

justathot :hlogo: