My Friend On His Guitar.

The-Habby2919

I respect your opinion but you suck( just kidding) :P

I can undrestand why you don't like them

I really dont like axl rose for the most part, he really is a big d@$#%e bag, his views on woman are peverted and his o so angry grudge against gay people is really annoying, his singing also sucks, he also doesnt have balls :D

Coma is simply the best display of guitar skills you could listen to... although Rocket Queen is my alltime favourite GNR song! :hlogo:

I really dont like axl rose for the most part, he really is a big d@$#%e bag, his views on woman are peverted and his o so angry grudge against gay people is really annoying, his singing also sucks, he also doesnt have balls :D

LOL

I certainly don't like him as a person, and I can understand why many people don't like his voice, but to me, the way he sings compliments the music perfectly.

people in montreal started to love axl in 1991 or 1992. cant remember

sell outs you guys obviesly dont know real metal :P

other then radio metal ...those bands sucks..

but to stick to the subject of the forum...your friend as skills

i too play but dont have a webcam to prove my skills lol ;)

Yeah I play too but nowhere near as good as him. What do u have for a guitar? I have an Ibanez Gio

:hlogo:

Yeah I play too but nowhere near as good as him. What do u have for a guitar? I have an Ibanez Gio

:hlogo:

i got a fender stratocaster...looking to get two other guitares...Zakk wylde's les paul and any jackson guitar

i also have classical and acoustic guitars....i play along the line of blind guardian....iced earth...any pre black album metallica kill em' all ride the ligthning...classical...and i like also blues and the doors and around that era music deep purple..etc etcanything that isint made up by computer or as non-talent singers...(umm rap lol)

so what do you listen too.

I got a friend who feeds me with hard core sh**. some of those bands are really great.

I got a spector. love that guitare.

I actually will start taking lessons again. I became frustrated because I lost alot of what I learned younger.

I should buy a bass guitare next year.