Bonneau And Urquhart Demoted To Echl

Mr. Nasty

From the Bulldogs website:

http://www.hamiltonbulldogs.com/index.php?...lay&nid=348

"The club also announced that forwards Jimmy Bonneau and Cory Urquhart have been reassigned to the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL.

There are now 27 players (15 forwards, nine defencemen and three goaltenders) remaining on the ‘Dogs roster."

I would say that was the last chance for Urquhart.

I think that's it for him. We'll never see him again and he'll slowly fade to some invisible land and play pick-up games with Pierre Dagenais.

• 4 weeks later...

It is amazing how Urquhart faded off. I watched him his last year in junior when the Rocket moved from Montreal to PEI, and the guy was dynamite. I was living in Halifax for Tanguay's last two years in Junior with the MOoseheads as well, and Urquhart was every bit as impressive as Tanguay. I was thinking this guy was going to be the future of our team. It is amazing how guys just fade away or can't handle the transition to the bigs. Every year I expect to hear his name in connection with players who are possible call ups, and he is never there. I'm just floored.

It is amazing how Urquhart faded off. I watched him his last year in junior when the Rocket moved from Montreal to PEI, and the guy was dynamite. I was living in Halifax for Tanguay's last two years in Junior with the MOoseheads as well, and Urquhart was every bit as impressive as Tanguay. I was thinking this guy was going to be the future of our team. It is amazing how guys just fade away or can't handle the transition to the bigs. Every year I expect to hear his name in connection with players who are possible call ups, and he is never there. I'm just floored.

too bad. at least we got lapierre from the rockets...I thank vigneault for not screwing him up !!

At least he's now tearing it up in the ECHL with 5 goals and 2 assists in 4 games. Unfortunately for him, even if he keeps this up, it will be very difficult to make any room for him in Hamilton.

He'll have room when Kostitsyn scores 50 goals in 15 games and forces the Habs to move him up. ^_^

He'll have room when Kostitsyn scores 50 goals in 15 games and forces the Habs to move him up. ^_^

gotta love dreamin'