Hi Guys In New Here

Killer Carlson

:hlogo: Hey im from Manchester UK im a big Habs fan. Im 24 years old and i love hockey- been watching the highlights of the leafs victory this morning- sweeeeeeet! im an ok guy a little bit politically incorrect and a slight post whore (i spend all day on the internet in work). My best mate in work is also mad on hockey but he is a leafs fan- when i first started following the game i decided to support the habs to piss him off (AM I ALLOWED TO SWEAR?) this was a few years ago-Montreal is the coolest city in the world from what i have read- party central i have heard- you have one of the greatest bands in the world (arcade fire) and the best sporting club ever (apart from Manchester United Fc- you gotta let me off for that im English and 'soccer' is our national game) B) Hopefully within the next couple of years my dreams of coming over to the bell centre and watching the habs play will come true (i gotta start saving the money after xmas maybe on time for the next season)! Sees like a pretty cool forum here! :ghg:

Welcome aboard mate.

If you like the Habs and The Arcade Fire, you sound alright in my books. But to prove your loyalty you need to drop-kick your Leafs-fan coworker! ;)

lol i would but he is an ex parachute regiment soldier who is ten times bigger than me. also id get fired- what ill do instead is plaster his desktop with a habs wallpaper the next time he leaves his desk! :hlogo:

Welcome on board, nice to have another Euro here.

thanks where abouts you from ? netherlands? not a lot of hockey going on their is their? how did you get into it?

Nana, I'm not a Dutchie. :P

Coming from the Alps, my sig should tell you my country ... ;)

your french? or swiss?

Austria ... red-white-red! B)

You know, the big football nation ... ^_^

doh dint see the flag- always wanted to visit austria my parents went their on their honeymoon and said it was the most beautiful place they have ever visited.

welcome to u killer carlson!!! :)

happy to see that u r a HABS fan! and u know what? u made the GOOD choice!!! hahaha if ur leaf-fan-co-worker is bigger than u (as u said), dunt worry : we'll send komisarek to protect u ;)

ahhh... England... my aunt and uncle are living in London... my mom went to visit them once, but not me... :( well... not yet! hehe

i hope that u can follow the habs with us on this forum board coz u know what??? this is the GREATEST HABS FORUM ALL OVER THE NET! it's clean, members are cool and the most important : they know their hockey!!! (well... except a FEW RARE ONES that seem to be lost at times but oh well... ;))

welcome to u killer carlson!!! :)

happy to see that u r a HABS fan! and u know what? u made the GOOD choice!!! hahaha if ur leaf-fan-co-worker is bigger than u (as u said), dunt worry : we'll send komisarek to protect u ;)

ahhh... England... my aunt and uncle are living in London... my mom went to visit them once, but not me... :( well... not yet! hehe

i hope that u can follow the habs with us on this forum board coz u know what??? this is the GREATEST HABS FORUM ALL OVER THE NET! it's clean, members are cool and the most important : they know their hockey!!! (well... except a FEW RARE ONES that seem to be lost at times but oh well... ;))

this site is clean? darn it! your a babe if thats you who flashes up in your avatar once so often :wub:

welcome aboard killer. I know you hate the scottish but I hope you're ok with irish decendants and, therefore, you won't kill me !!

jjmr i only get to watch games on north american sports network- normally they show hockey night in canada but its been rubbish this season no actual live games just 'as live games' mark and komi i have no problems with irish my grand father was irish.

Welcome Killer!

You sound like a good fella, are you able to score any live games on TV this season?

regarding this i have just checked te schedule i can either watch the flyers game thursday at 1pm- when im in work :wacko: or friday night at 7pm which is more likely- its better that way cos if we get trounced i dont have to suffer watching it as ill know the result before hand B)