Nhl Still Isn't Must-see Tv For Americans

Pierre the Great

I don't despise this country. Well maybe the midwest because I don't belong here but in reality my views on life never mixed with america, I wanted america to change but I came to realization that, that would never happend.

Don't like the midwest for sure. More angry and let down more then anything.

You would like the Northeast, Best part is there isnt any NASCAR for miles B)

I love Boston and New England. Had the greatest time in Boston. Not a big fan of New York. I also like upstate New York. Want to visit Vermont and New Hampshire and Maine some time. I like biked up and down Cape Cod on a summer vacation once.

So I like New England, Colorado, driving through the plains and thinking about life and where you are going. Washington State, Seattle, Chicago.

What the hell is the MLS?

Colorado has a very large Hispanic population, trust me I live here. They still have to give away tickets to Rapids games here. They will never fill stadiums like Europe, especially stadiums that are designed to hold 70.000 football fans. The Rapids? There are more latino fans for the Broncos and Rockies than there are for soccer. Talk about a stereotype..."where there are hispanics, soccer is big". Definitely not the case here.

Eheheh, that reminds me of that Volkswagon commercial...