Latendresse's 84: 1st Player In Nhl History

MAK

I was going to add the Forsberg story to the Preview for tonight's game, but I'll clear the record here instead.

The Forsberg comments are inaccurate. He didn't have any non-broken sticks left to use in the shootout. His last stick had a slight break in it, and he didn't want to use it in the shootout; he asked the coach to skip him in the first three shooters. But when they failed to settle the score, Forsberg was put in to shoot. When he skated down the ice and tried to shoot, he broke his stick. I guess Foppa must have been too superstitious to borrow another teammates stick.

Also, Jonsson doesn't have a broken ankle. The report I read was that it's a high ankle sprain.

sorry only in french

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/article/20061009...3/1002/CPSPORTS

-forsberg refused to participate in the shootout because he didn't have the right stick. WTF ??!!

-mike rathje and lars jonsson to miss game against habs because of herniated disk and broken ankle.

VOILÀ.

I was going to add the Forsberg story to the Preview for tonight's game, but I'll clear the record here instead.

The Forsberg comments are inaccurate. He didn't have any non-broken sticks left to use in the shootout. His last stick had a slight break in it, and he didn't want to use it in the shootout; he asked the coach to skip him in the first three shooters. But when they failed to settle the score, Forsberg was put in to shoot. When he skated down the ice and tried to shoot, he broke his stick. I guess Foppa must have been too superstitious to borrow another teammates stick.

Also, Jonsson doesn't have a broken ankle. The report I read was that it's a high ankle sprain.

he is still a big girl (unless he was traded to the habs recieving only a 500k salary of course)