StarTrek: The Original Series REMASTERED!

The-Habby2919

I just learned today that for the last month that the original series was rereleased into syndication and they are being remastered to have updated visuals. This is all dont for the HD generation to keep the audience pleased and fresh but some of the screen shots are awesome.

13b8.jpg

320x240.jpg

Looks good dont it... :clap:

:hlogo:

I just learned today that for the last month that the original series was rereleased into syndication and they are being remastered to have updated visuals. This is all dont for the HD generation to keep the audience pleased and fresh but some of the screen shots are awesome.

13b8.jpg

320x240.jpg

Looks good dont it... :clap:

i guess they are doing what lucas did with his own masterpeices...

i guess they are doing what lucas did with his own masterpeices...

Not at all. Remastering is fantastic. Lucas, however, took it 10 steps farther and shot new scenes, edited new digital scences, changed dialogue, etc. What Lucas did sucked, especially since he said he'd never release the unedited versions on DVD, then did it this year. I already bought the redone versions, so I wasn't about to pad his bank account by falling into his plan of getting people to buy as many versions as possible.

I can't think of any filmmaker that has screwed with his or her fans as much as Luca$ has.

I loved the original Star Trek series. Granted, I haven't watched the new ones very much (the ones with Patrick Stewart). But what I have seen of it isn't even in the same galaxy as Kirk and the gang.

I can't think of any filmmaker that has screwed with his or her fans as much as Luca$ has.

I loved the original Star Trek series. Granted, I haven't watched the new ones very much (the ones with Patrick Stewart). But what I have seen of it isn't even in the same galaxy as Kirk and the gang.

isisnt the one with kirk the next generation? what about deep space nine?or for that matter voyager? i used to watch voyager on fox at 1 am even tough i was going to school the next day

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

isisnt the one with kirk the next generation? what about deep space nine?or for that matter voyager? i used to watch voyager on fox at 1 am even tough i was going to school the next day

I thought TNG had Picard?

It's sad I even know that...

Next Generation was my favorite, hands down.

The next 3 were a complete boring disaster

TNG was great, but DS9 was the most interesting. Most character development, excellent story lines. Both TNG and DS9 took a couple seasons to get good, but both were fantastic.

Voyager, was okay. Worth watching when new, but I don't bother with reruns.

Enterprise had 3 good seasons, 1 bad season. A shame the 3rd season was so bad the show got cancelled. Season 4 was a fine comeback and it was excellent.

TNG was great, but DS9 was the most interesting. Most character development, excellent story lines. Both TNG and DS9 took a couple seasons to get good, but both were fantastic.

Voyager, was okay. Worth watching when new, but I don't bother with reruns.

Enterprise had 3 good seasons, 1 bad season. A shame the 3rd season was so bad the show got cancelled. Season 4 was a fine comeback and it was excellent.

I completely agree with everything you just said.. Enterprise shouldve had like a 10 part arc for that storyline.. not the whole damn season.