Its Tigers vs. Cardinals in the World Series

Pierre the Great

lol no kidding as a cards fan who really doesn't live and die with sports teams as much as I used to they have to better then the red sox world series. lol that series was over in the first inning of the first game. lol.

Gotta love Suppan's base running in that series. I laugh everytime I watch my Sox DVD. :lol:

lol geez you and the sox. move to boston why don't yeah. People probably looked at still photos from 1918 or whatever of the world series like you watch that dvd.

Hey, those memories are few and far between! I still watch my '96 and '01 SC videos too. :lol:

Although I'm not the Sox's biggest fan here, that simonus. Easily.

Really cool. That world series was the end really of me following sports diehardish really because I was a big fan of both teams, still am. So when they played each other in the world series I was like cool, I don't care who wins. lol. Ever since then I've been eh? oh well who cares towards sporting teams in general. I see them too much as millionaires. I hate the owner of the cards for example. Refuse to go to a game because of him.

Pujols is batting .324 with 2 HRs in the playoffs, including .318 during the NLCS. Considering the fact that he gets nothing decent to hit, he's not playing nearly as bad as the media has been reporting.

Still, Tigers in 5, for four reasons: Verlander, Bonderman, Robertson, Rogers.

Edited by option+