Best numbers of all time

Shu

An interesting topic

Bonkers is in their at 76

realted to latendresse, because he was last player to use the last used number in the nhl

Link to article

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I'm missing something but I can't seem to see tbe whole article.

As to the # 9... is Gordie Howe the one who got it? If so, it's a debatable issue... and likely I would agree with it... Howe had a super impact on hockey during his time too. In that way, I wouldn't be too disappointed. Richard would be a very close second best on that.

Go :hlogo: Go!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I'm missing something but I can't seem to see tbe whole article.

As to the # 9... is Gordie Howe the one who got it? If so, it's a debatable issue... and likely I would agree with it... Howe had a super impact on hockey during his time too. In that way, I wouldn't be too disappointed. Richard would be a very close second best on that.

They did choose Gordie Howe, and the writer mentioned considering Bobby Hull. I haven't watched either player play but I would take Richard over Howe. :)

Even though he was a friggin Dead Thing, I'd take Howe over Richard easy.

Looks like hardly anyone has worn 40, they gave it to Tanguay. Even worse, they gave 84 to Latendresse. Surely someone else has worn 84?

Have you even read the first paragraph of the article????

BTW... they gave 47 to Marc-Andre Bergeron... Stephan Lebeau was the best 47 ever!

They did choose Gordie Howe, and the writer mentioned considering Bobby Hull. I haven't watched either player play but I would take Richard over Howe. :)

Yes, that comment surprised me... no mention of the Rocket at all... sheeeshhhhh... :blink::wacko::huh::wacko::blink:

• 4 weeks later...
Dare I say more then Richard?

:unsure:

Please don't hurt me.

Richard is the greatest player in hockey's history. Made Howe his bitch and would have done the same with any other player in any other era, except perhaps Mario who could dominate anyone anytime.

Besides, the Rocket leads all NHL players in the greatest statistical category of them all:

Riots!

Case closed.

Edited by KoZed