Any undrafted players you think could be worth a look this year?

Habitforming

I was thinking that because this forum is so spread out from all over the world that maybe there is a player that is undrafted (ala Yann Danis from a few years ago) in a local league that is having a standout year that could be worth a look as a FA signing.

My Suggestion since I see him every day is Tyler Donati a RW from the OHL (plays like Martin St.Louis) who is on fire of late with 17goals and 17 assists in 18 games

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/stats/player.php?id=3219

Any others out there?

I was thinking that because this forum is so spread out from all over the world that maybe there is a player that is undrafted (ala Yann Danis from a few years ago) in a local league that is having a standout year that could be worth a look as a FA signing.

My Suggestion since I see him every day is Tyler Donati a RW from the OHL (plays like Martin St.Louis) who is on fire of late with 17goals and 17 assists in 18 games

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/stats/player.php?id=3219

Any others out there?

Keep in mind that the NHL has the best of the best...He could be having a breakout season though..Good idea to keep an eye out. I think the Habs should send some scouts to the AAA Quebec League (Jr. A)..they got some amazing talent coming up there!

Jonathan D'Aversa of sudbury wolves...he had a tryout this year with an NHL team. didnt work out tho

He is a better all round defenceman for the wolves than marc stall is, has a lot of offence, but stall has more potential.

Being from Sudbury, I see D'Aversa every week, and I love this guy. He's solid in his own end and has a wicked shot. definitely deserves a look.

Being from Sudbury, I see D'Aversa every week, and I love this guy. He's solid in his own end and has a wicked shot. definitely deserves a look.

Looks pretty good.

He has better then a point per game (and better numbers then Staal) and a plus 6 thus far.

How is his skating and his first pass?

Agreed, D'Aversa was an invite to Chicago's rookie camp over the summer; and had an invite to the Blue Jackets camp as well.

Anyone got Gainey's #, give him a call and get a scout to come have a look at him.... :clap:

Looks pretty good.

He has better then a point per game (and better numbers then Staal) and a plus 6 thus far.

How is his skating and his first pass?

He is definitely one of the best skaters on the team...and his pass is hard and accurate...always seems to make smart decisions and his shot is amazing

get bob on the phone