Mark Messier Award

KoZed

Messier..6 cups

Beliveau.. 10 CUPS!!!

i don't like this at all. If he was the best Captain, y was Gretzky wearing the C. Not that i like Gretzky, he was protected by the leaugue... but thats another story

Messier..6 cups

Beliveau.. 10 CUPS!!!

i don't like this at all. If he was the best Captain, y was Gretzky wearing the C. Not that i like Gretzky, he was protected by the leaugue... but thats another story

Its more than Cups and stats. I'm reading a brick about the Habs right now, and they're saying how Beliveau, in only his 3rd or 4th season at 20-something, was already a leader on a team that had Hall of Famers like the Richards, Plante, Harvey, Moore, Bouchard, etc. Beliveau set the standard for what every captain should be: class, leadership, ethic, etc. No wonder he was seen as a potential candidate for Governor General of Canada.

Messier was good, but not the best captain in history of hockey.

Its more than Cups and stats. I'm reading a brick about the Habs right now, and they're saying how Beliveau, in only his 3rd or 4th season at 20-something, was already a leader on a team that had Hall of Famers like the Richards, Plante, Harvey, Moore, Bouchard, etc. Beliveau set the standard for what every captain should be: class, leadership, ethic, etc. No wonder he was seen as a potential candidate for Governor General of Canada.

Messier was good, but not the best captain in history of hockey.

A brick or a book? :P

Beliveau Messier Yzerman they are all special captains and leaders for sure. No matter who the NHL chose to honor with the name of the award people would complain.

I would love to see Koivu win the award one month or possibly at the end of the season but it will most likley go to one of the Conference winners captains.

I hate Messier!!! His step- sister is a complete

c*#t !!!!!!

I was at my hockey teams banquet and Messiers nephew or something plays for are organization at the squirt level. So some kid at my table takes one of the mark messier bobble heads that they put on every table at starts riupping it up. he completely breaks it. So then he shoves it in the coke cup. So then a while later we were all folling around and i go sit in the chair where the bobble head had been torn to pieces. She looks at me then the cup, (mark messiers step- sister) and she starts yelling at me infront of everybody. She starts yelling things like "You will never make it to the NHL!!!", "You will never be as good as my brother!!!". I just said I relly dont care what you say and walked away. It completely pissed her off because it was a younger person being more mature then he about the situation. It was funny. :lol:

I hate Messier!!! His step- sister is a complete

c*#t !!!!!!

I was at my hockey teams banquet and Messiers nephew or something plays for are organization at the squirt level. So some kid at my table takes one of the mark messier bobble heads that they put on every table at starts riupping it up. he completely breaks it. So then he shoves it in the coke cup. So then a while later we were all folling around and i go sit in the chair where the bobble head had been torn to pieces. She looks at me then the cup, (mark messiers step- sister) and she starts yelling at me infront of everybody. She starts yelling things like "You will never make it to the NHL!!!", "You will never be as good as my brother!!!". I just said I relly dont care what you say and walked away. It completely pissed her off because it was a younger person being more mature then he about the situation. It was funny. :lol:

Wow, Now I hate Messier

:unsure:

:?-