Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Canadiens | 11/18/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn... poor Plex. When you've got Garth Murray with you 2-on-1, SHOOT!

That's funny, cuz anytime he went in 2-1 with sammy or kovy, he always shot...

Johnson just missed Bonk on the odd-man rush.

I definitely like the pace of this game. I'd like to see them play like this more. They're still not there when it comes to clearing the zone (first period anyway), but they're getting to the loose pucks quicker and doing better battling along the boards.

Yeah, if I'm a goalie and I see Plex and Murray coming down on a 2-on-1, I ain't thinking pass to Murray.

I'm not sure they really have time to see who it is coming towards them. And if they do, maybe Plekanec's just trying to surprise them by passing when thye expect him to shoot.

Johnson just missed Bonk on the odd-man rush.

I definitely like the pace of this game. I'd like to see them play like this more. They're still not there when it comes to clearing the zone (first period anyway), but they're getting to the loose pucks quicker and doing better battling along the boards.

This is a fun game to watch.

Ooohh, Lats couldnt control the puck and its offside... Guess brobin would find a way to say its proof he doesn't belong. :P

I'm not sure they really have time to see who it is coming towards them.

They do... but dont always know if those guys are good or not, especially when its 4th liners.

We'll need to. Got to bury our chances. Its just 1-0.

I hear you loud and claear. I want goal 2

Montreals chances are too dangerous time after time.

That was close. We have to get to Hedberg!

Let's go on the Montreal PP

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

They do... but dont always know if those guys are good or not, especially when its 4th liners.

I doubt many goalies even know who Tomas Plekanec is though. Or Garth Murray. So I guess they just play it normally.

I doubt many goalies even know who Tomas Plekanec is though. Or Garth Murray. So I guess they just play it normally.

I'm a goalie, and I know him, and his game.. It's a small world.. :blink:

I'm a goalie, and I know him, and his game.. It's a small world.. :blink:

lol...

but you're a fan, not a player. The fans seem to know more about the NHL than the players do. I mean, I'm sure most of the Habs don't know much about David Fischer and our other prospects. Just like I don't think every player knows every other player on every team. And even if they did, the goalie only has a couple of seconds to recognize who it is coming towards him. It's tough.