Tickets

Cataclaw

Hey HW,

I haven't been to a Habs game in 4 years (uni student = flat broke = no money to go to games)

Fortunately for me, i just got 200$ to spend on a pair of tickets to a Habs game. Problem is, everything seems to be sold out. I checked game-by-game and couldn't find any vacant seats until april, and even then, no pairs of seats, so i can't invite a friend, and they were whites or higher.

You've got to be kidding me...

I know Bell Center attendance has been great, but you're telling me everything is basically sold out for the rest of the season? Already?! It wasn't like this 4 years ago. I'm convinced there has to be a bug in the online script.

Help? :lol:

:hlogo:

Hey HW,

I haven't been to a Habs game in 4 years (uni student = flat broke = no money to go to games)

Fortunately for me, i just got 200$ to spend on a pair of tickets to a Habs game. Problem is, everything seems to be sold out. I checked game-by-game and couldn't find any vacant seats until april, and even then, no pairs of seats, so i can't invite a friend, and they were whites or higher.

You've got to be kidding me...

I know Bell Center attendance has been great, but you're telling me everything is basically sold out for the rest of the season? Already?! It wasn't like this 4 years ago. I'm convinced there has to be a bug in the online script.

Help? :lol:

:hlogo:

there are some sites where you can buy tickets to Canadiens games. They're resellers and the prices are going to be higher but they're still pretty affordable.

Type purchase or buy montreal canadiens tickets in google.ca. that should get you some hits.

GO :hlogo: GO!

I don't know if this is an acceptable thing to do or not but I've got 4 extra tickets to the January 13, 2007 Canadiens game in Ottawa. I bought them but I can't use them.

They cost me almost $135.00 to buy them and I'm asking $80.00 for the 4. I've got them on eBay. You can find them under the title 'Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 4 Tix Jan. 13/07'. As you can see, I'm not out to make a profit on these - I'm even going to pay the shipping to the winner who pays immediately via Paypal.

Here's the description that my dad 'shortcat1' wrote for me:

These are four tickets for a hockey game between the Montreal Canadiens and the Ottawa Senators at the ScotiaBank Center in Ottawa. The game is taking place on January 13, 2007 at 2:00 pm.

This will be a great opportunity to watch the Canadiens take on the Senators and cheer on the Canadiens as they win big time.

The four tickets are side-by-side in section 316, places 6, 7, 8 & 9 in the Standing Room Only area of the arena.

THIS GAME IS SOLD OUT (as are ALL Montreal Canadiens games).

Even cooler is the fact that this game is taking place on HOCKEY DAY IN CANADA which will make the event even more exciting.

The opening price doesn't even cover the seller's cost of the tickets so this could be a great bargain to see a well-fought game.

The seller will pay shipping costs to the winner who makes an immediate payment through Paypal.