Beware who you tick off while using the internet at work

simonus

Chris, your non sequitor in the "Playoffs?" reminded me of this old story.

I couldn't find the original link, but I grabbed a repost from a baseball website. I doubt that Pat Hickey or Kevin Mio are this bad, but just watch what your do from your terminal.

This is a continuation of the Dan Shaughnessy thing from yesterday. If you didn't read yesterday's reader emails than click here to catch up. In a nutshell a reader sent Dan Shaughnessy an email with the above picture attached which prompted Dan to call the kid on the phone and yell at him. We posted the entire story. Now Dan has apparently gone one step further...

Reader Email

Dear Dan Shaughnessy,

You are a douche. After speaking with you on the phone yesterday, I had a little respect for you for actually calling me out. That is all gone today as you have proved yourself to be a scumbag of the highest order. Thanks for calling my boss and sending all those emails alerting them my involvement in the posts on Barstool Sports today (do you know what it is now?). You have shown my employer how questionable my morals and ethics are, but more importantly, showed exactly how batshit crazy you are. Do you want my parents home address so you can go chat with them about the terrible job they did raising me? Just to recap;

YOU CALLED MY BOSS AND TOLD ON ME!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU???

Matt

If this is true and I have no reason to believe it’s not this is one of the weirdest things I’ve ever heard in my life. Dan Shaughnessy calling a kid’s boss who writes something mean about him? Are you serious? Is Shaughnessy that insane? I mean this is like Crazy Joe Davola nuts. I may have to stop writing bad things about him from now on because I don’t want a maniac like this on my ass. The Stool may need to hire personal bodyguards for Chisholm so Crazy Dan Shaughnessy doesn’t put the kibosh on him.