For Aebisher4life

lol, I don't mean that it's against any HabsWorld rules... rather, in the link I provided, it says you're supposed to keep your personal blog quite, but to read a lot of other blogs and post comments. Really, the goal (according to the link) is to keep your personal blog in the blogging community. :P

No, I know, I was referring to those rules. It says keep it quiet from people in your personal life. We're just message board schmucks who could possibly have a blog that we could link to his blog and back and forth and whatnot. So pbbbth (I know, I'm so mature. =P)

faerie, I have ElJay. =D

LJ rules.

No, I know, I was referring to those rules. It says keep it quiet from people in your personal life. We're just message board schmucks who could possibly have a blog that we could link to his blog and back and forth and whatnot. So pbbbth (I know, I'm so mature. =P)

faerie, I have ElJay. =D

LJ rules.

Of course it does...although I haven't blogged in a while...maybe today after I'm done my first week of classes.

I've seen faerie's LJ I think very creative.

You have? Also, mine isn't really that creative, well, not compared to some that I've seen. But like I said before, only ElJay has foto_decadent, and that alone makes it the best blog site! ^_^

I've seen one of your sites can't remember which now.

Maybe it was his..art...one. Dammit, I can't remember the name of the site now. A couple of my friends have profiles there too, I know faerie has shown me that site before on MSN.

Maybe it was his..art...one. Dammit, I can't remember the name of the site now. A couple of my friends have profiles there too, I know faerie has shown me that site before on MSN.

deviantART perhaps? I also have an Elfwood gallery, but I haven't written any fantasy in AGES!