Habs talk on Bacon, Eggs, and Sports!

MK19

Hey guys, long time I have not been on this site, however, I still do get my reports about the threads from users that I know.

Anyway, just wanted to remind you guys of the Saturday morning show on the Team 990 (am) "Bacon, Eggs, and Sports" from 7-10am, we encourage all Canadiens/NHL fans to call in because it is you guys who make the show, so feel free to call us w/ you thoughts, trade ideas, free agents, etc etc etc, or you can e-mail us at baconeggsandsports@team990.com .

I hope to hear from you soon.

For those who live outside of Quebec, you can tune in at www.team990.com and click on listen live.

Moe Khan

I'm off saturday so that'll be cool. Thanks for letting us know Moe Khan. I hope there's lots of positive stuff to talk about. A victory would be nice :D

I hope Kovalev does some damage so the media has something better to do. I wouldn't be so annoyed with them if earlier this week they (La Presse) had the opinion that Chippy is junk.

Nevermind sources :blink: . What I have seen and heard on him and from the organisation is that they are very happy. I'd like to hear "montreals" take on Chips.

Is there a vendetta for Chips? Then Kovy happens? In a week? After a while you have to wonder.

• 2 weeks later...