Sign in to follow this  
habsfan88

Funny - A buddy sent this to me

Me and a few buds were havin some Eric Brewers. One thing led to another and we ended up also having some Jaromir Jagr Bombs. At this point I couldn’t see too Daniel Cleary but I noticed a broad out on the dance floor wearing a real short Guillaume Latendresse.She wanted to take me home to her house in Jason Pominville. This chick definitely had more Doug Weight than I did but I’m a sucker for Andrew Brunettes. I had too many Daniel Brieres to realize she was Rico Fata so I went home with her. She was pretty Ben Eager and went for my Evgeni Nabokov right away. She was Chris Osgood at handling my John Pohl and even played with my Joe Sakic. I waited for her to fall asleep and then I was Sergei Gonchar.the next morning I realized I had a Dan Boyle on my Kyle Wellwood everytime I took a piss there was a Patrick Sharp pain. Guess I should’ve worn a Tie Domi

Me and a few buds were havin some Eric Brewers. One thing led to another and we ended up also having some Jaromir Jagr Bombs. At this point I couldn’t see too Daniel Cleary but I noticed a broad out on the dance floor wearing a real short Guillaume Latendresse.She wanted to take me home to her house in Jason Pominville. This chick definitely had more Doug Weight than I did but I’m a sucker for Andrew Brunettes. I had too many Daniel Brieres to realize she was Rico Fata so I went home with her. She was pretty Ben Eager and went for my Evgeni Nabokov right away. She was Chris Osgood at handling my John Pohl and even played with my Joe Sakic. I waited for her to fall asleep and then I was Sergei Gonchar.the next morning I realized I had a Dan Boyle on my Kyle Wellwood everytime I took a piss there was a Patrick Sharp pain. Guess I should’ve worn a Tie Domi

This is the greatest story ever told!

Similarly, my friends and I like to use Finnish hockey player names to describe diseases and medications.

"Dude, I think I'm coming down with a case of Teppo Numminen"

"Why don't you take some Antti Laaksonen?"

Great stuff funny yeah.

Similarly, my friends and I like to use Finnish hockey player names to describe diseases and medications.

<_<

geez, I just caugh a bad case of LUPUL. should always wear protection !!

I don't get the Jagr ones and then I don't understand why they chose Sakic, Domi and Nabokov. It seems like they just chose any random names.

But as a whole, it was funny. I'd prefer it without the first names though.

I don't get the Jagr ones and then I don't understand why they chose Sakic, Domi and Nabokov. It seems like they just chose any random names.

Ah, young one, you shall learn soon enough.

Jägermeister anyone? :king:

Ahh, Zambucas and Jagermeister.... not my favourite but it'll do in a pinch.

Jägermeister anyone? :king:

that stuff rules !!

that stuff rules !!

I remember Super Bowl Pats against Panthers. We were 4 guys in a bar watching the game, 1 of them and I were cheering for the Pats and the winners received Jägermeister from two loosers. I use to cheer also for Janet and Justin :P

I remember Super Bowl Pats against Panthers. We were 4 guys in a bar watching the game, 1 of them and I were cheering for the Pats and the winners received Jägermeister from two loosers. I use to cheer also for Janet and Justin :P

That's funny because I just drafted two players named Janet and Justin in the HWL entry draft. :lol:

That's funny because I just drafted two players named Janet and Justin in the HWL entry draft. :lol:

janet ??

janet ??

Yupp, Janet Ahoniemi. The gender has yet to be determined. :lol:

:lol:

I still say it's a guy. He was drafted by teh faerie after all.

I still say it's a guy. He was drafted by teh faerie after all.

LOL