Guy_Guy_Guy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Guy_Guy_Guy

Sheldon Souray?

6/10

I know I will take crap for this, but hear me out. For the first half of the this season, Shledon was a solid. But over his career, he has not shown consistency, except that he gets hurt a lot. After his injury this season, Sheldon never seemed to look right. He was a step behind and his shot was off. If healthy, he has great potential, but he needs to show consistency and the ability to endure an 82 game schedule + playoffs. Hopefully after next season we will be rating him an 8 or 9.

Saku Koivu?

Originally posted by Guy_Guy_Guy

2/10

Koivu sucks cuz his name is Saku...... J/K

8/10 Even tho he aint the biggest point man of the habs we saw what he could do with great players playing on his wing like Kovy.

What about Theo?

Koivu is a 9

One of the best players in the game.

Theo - 7.5

He is one of those goalies who is either absolutely incredible or absolutely horrible. When he is on he is amazing, when he is not...:puke:

One of my favorite Habs:

Jason Ward

7/10 (would be less, but being a habs fan, i just cant bringmyself to do it) ... i mean, i KNO, this guy has a huge future ahead of him... look what he did to thorton... he is only gonna get smarter, and better at laying out those hits... and ohhhh boy... when he does... look out... he WILL be a 9 {my fearless prediction}

Brad Richards (my 2nd fav player... b4 tampa went as far as they did... but not everyone believe me... but i've had him in my hockey pool since november, and routing for him ever since.... and now that u all kno my life story... go ahead and vote :D)

[Edited on 15/7/04 by Macaskill]

Originally posted by Macaskill

Brad Richards (my 2nd fav player... b4 tampa went as far as they did... but not everyone believe me... but i've had him in my hockey pool since november, and routing for him ever since.... and now that u all kno my life story... go ahead and vote :D)

Richards = 8

Always scores the clutch goals, he's young and only going to get better.

Andrew Raycroft?

Raycroft - 9/10 - Boston's future in goal for the next 8 years. Every Habs fan can agree he's a great goalie. Each game against him in the regular season was less than a goal apart either way (1-1-1). In the playoffs, he got rattled, but keep in mind it was our backs-against-the-wall effort, and his team's cohesion-lacking play that cost him the series.

Shaone Morrisonn...

These ratings are kind of silly. People have rated Jason Ward as good as Brad Richards, which is simply laughable. Ward is good at what he does, but Richards is turning into a star in this league.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

These ratings are kind of silly. People have rated Jason Ward as good as Brad Richards, which is simply laughable. Ward is good at what he does, but Richards is turning into a star in this league.

LOL

I think all habs players get a +2 rating to start with :-^

Robert Luongo?

8 ... He's really good but also at the same time very over-rated, and his pads are HUGE (although he is very tall). He's not the 2nd coming of Roy, and he needs to show up for more "big" games.

Pavel Datsyuk?

Originally posted by TheAussiePosse

Shaone Morrisonn...

Datsyuk - 9/10 - really is that good (anyone catch the Top 10 Datsyuk plays that ESPN did? We recorded it down here, it was phenomonal). Not a physical player, but has the best hands in the Western Conference, is fast, can shoot, pass, and finish.

As I said before, Shaone Morrisonn (On the Caps, formerly Boston)

10... he has already proven he is a tru clutch player in any big game... and its usually for team canada, i hope he can stay out of legal trouble and keep giving Canada a chance...

Patrice Brisebois :wall:

10... he has already proven he is a tru clutch player in any big game... and its usually for team canada, i hope he can stay out of legal trouble and keep giving Canada a chance...  

Patrice Brisebois :wall:

Brisbois is fairly reliable. I say fairly because he can be a complete dumbass at times.

He works the PP well and is a decent passer.

He is not worth his contract though!

Eric Lindros

[7

Brisbois is fairly reliable. I say fairly because he can be a complete dumbass at times.

He works the PP well and is a decent passer.

He is not worth his contract though!

Eric Lindros

7.....(a clean bill of health 9.5)

He was such a force to be reckoned with at one point,

now with all the head problems can't really

play his game.

Jason Spezza

Jason Spezza

7.5 : He was once thought to be the "next great player", he could still be great but its unlikely, but he will still have a very good career, he's big, he's young and he's very talented.

Marty Turco?

Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

Pierre Dagenais

If he's on a line with Ribeiro, maybe a 6. He has a great shot, but he doesn't skate well and doesn't know how to use his good size. I like that he went to prospect camp, even though he didn't do all the drills. I hope this shows that he wants to improve. If he can use his body and skate at least decently, he good be a half decent player. He's still only 25, and I don't hate him as much as most people do.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33
Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

Pierre Dagenais

If he's on a line with Ribeiro, maybe a 6. He has a great shot, but he doesn't skate well and doesn't know how to use his good size. I like that he went to prospect camp, even though he didn't do all the drills. I hope this shows that he wants to improve. If he can use his body and skate at least decently, he good be a half decent player. He's still only 25, and I don't hate him as much as most people do.

You killed it again, so I'll give a name...

Marc Savard?

7... Savard has got to stay healthy. I'm sure he could make a real name for himself if he just stayed healthy for the whole season.

Alexie Zhitnik

Originally posted by thejackal

6, Somewhat overrated IMO.  Didnt do much despite his salary.

Edit:  Brett Hull

[Edited on 2004/7/24 by thejackal]

As an overall player, I rate him a 6. As a scoring machine who knows where and when to be and what to do with the puck when he gets it, a 9.

The guy can score

Manny Legace