HW Introductions (Archives)

<b>Puck Edit:</b> I've decided to merge all Intro threads into one mega-thread. You can still post your own introduction thread, but it will eventually be merged into this thread to lessen the clutter on the help forum

BTW: Add yourself to the <a href="http://www.habsworld.net/forum/membermap.php"><b>HW Member MAP</b></a>

<hr size=3 color=red>

Took me a while to find this place hehe

So how's everyone doing?

[Edited on 2005-1-18 by puck7x]

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome to the boards, NB-Habsfan!

We're glad you found us. Enjoy the site!

Hi, I'm Ribeiro (not really), that's just a username.

I'm a long-time Habs fan. I came over to this place after asking people where I could find a good, popular and moderated Habs board. Almost everyone said Habsworld.net.

So here I am. Hi.

:/)

Originally posted by Ribeiro

Hi, I'm Ribeiro (not really), that's just a username.

I'm a long-time Habs fan. I came over to this place after asking people where I could find a good, popular and moderated Habs board. Almost everyone said Habsworld.net.

So here I am. Hi.

:/)

Hey "Ribeiro" , glad to have you join our community. Have fun here! We're a good group of posters...

I'm impressed (and proud) that our credibility is so high despite being such a young site (less then a year old)

Wow, less than a year old and over 300 members?

Is this all word of mouth or do you do a lot of advertising? That is extremely impressive, especially since your URL isn't something extremely simple like: CanadiensForums.com

I was going to join sooner, but when I looked at the forums, I only saw the Habs Talk page so I thought that the forum only had 1 category.

I'm glad that when I joined, I found out that there were many more topics to post on. :)

It's great that you hide your boards from non-members. A lot safer.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am ricucity (you can call me Zack or ricu if you want), and I was referred here by Nolan5303 (I am unsure if he posts here or not...) and I live in the Detroit Suburbs. I became a Habs fan after 1998, when I was old enough to really take in hockey (I am 15)...and how THAT team attracted me I am unsure. I usually post at www.metroboards.com, I don't know if you know me from there (I know Spidey does), but this place seems very nice.

So let's all tune into the game tonight...and...

:ghg:

Hey, my Wings lost tonight...it is time for the :hlogo: to win!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

My name is Brian and I have been a Canadiens fan since the mid-70s. I live in the Boston area and that has made being a Habs fan an interesting, and usually rewarding experience.

I'm so happy the Habs beat the Bruins in the first round. I actually work on a sports television show and part of my job has been to watch the games and create highlights (tough job, I know). The tough part was having to listen to the Boston announcers during this series.

I found the site through a Google Search for some Habs content. I have visited the site every day since. Keep up the great work!

[Edited on 2005-1-3 by puck7x]

[Edited on 2005-1-18 by puck7x]

Welcome to the board!

This site is one of the best around for Habs material, whether it's links to anything at all Habs related, original articles, play-by-play updates on game days, previews and recaps.

Enjoy your time on the board, it's a lot of fun!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by LeafSuck

Good to see habscrue on these boards. One of the best posters on Metroboards.  

I don't need to say who I am. Just look at the nick, LOL

Mmmmm who could you be....:lol:

Thx guys. I am looking forward to some new points of view on our beloved team!

[Edited on 2004/5/5 by Habscrue]

Just wanted to try something here, and say hey to the best fans for the greatest team :ghg:

[Edited on 2004/5/9 by dinamo]