Here we go!

ENJOY!

:ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's 2 am in australia, but i'm pumped.

if you're watching on tv, feel free to post as it goes, as the ESPN and TSN websites are possibly a few minutes behind.

hockey history begins now!

OMG! Crosby went #1? Who saw that coming? ;)

Ducks coming up next... Bobby Ryan #2? Thats what McKenszie thinks... Thats a surprise, I figured Johnson was the obvious #2

[Edited on 2005-7-30 by puck7x]

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase... NOT BRULÉ!!!

:ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg:

Cary Price! Duh???

Gainey Just said that the Habs Need young Goaltenders... ITs a need for the team to progress and it kind of makes sense. You have Theo and Huet starting plus Danis in the farm but with Huet injured that calls up Danis. Whos left in Bulldogs land????

How does this happen? I'm pretty much never in favour of taking a goalie this high, let alone when you already have a top number 1. This seems ridiculous.

I don't know what to think.

Whos left in Bulldogs land????

5th overall picks shouldnt be used to ensure that our AHL team does well.

[Edited on 30/7/05 by Quebecois]

Originally posted by Habsrocket

Gainey Just said that the Habs Need young Goaltenders... ITs a need for the team to progress and it kind of makes sense. You have Theo and Huet starting plus Danis in the farm but with Huet injured that calls up Danis. Whos left in Bulldogs land????

No, this doesnt make sense... Taking a goalie in the first round is always a huge risk. The habs needed a big forward, or a top-D ... Not another goalie right now. What the hell was that pick?

A trade better be in the works, or alot of fans are going to be very upset... for a long long time. Price will have to be better then Theodore for us to forget this.