[Edited on 2005/9/28 by Spider-Man NL]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither Hainsey nor Streit are playing?

I'd watch out for the Bonk line, think those guys are primed for another great night.

[Edited on 2005/9/28 by Rooster]

Originally posted by Spider-Man NL

GO :hlogo: GO!

Hey, Spider-man!

I've been to the Goulds many times. I lived in NL for about 40 years. 14 years in St.John's. Don't hold that against me...ha,ha!

Moved to AB IN 2003.

theo against raycroft???? THEO IS GOING TO STOP EVERYTHING!!! and raycroft is going to loooooooose his game and loooooooooose his face muahahaha

once again, i,ll be attending damn class tonite... so... keep me update :D

Isn't Ryder supposed to be in the line up for tonights game?

Also, I'm extremely surprised to see that Sundstrom has yet to play a preseason game.....if everyone is battling for spots, shouldn't they at least have the chance to beat him out?

Also, I think Perezhogin will be sticking around. Before the lock out last season, Bob Gainey was asked what he was going to do with Zhogs seeing as how he was suspended for the season.....his reply was something along the lines of "we'll find a spot for him here"......

I think Dagenais is in trouble....I think someone mentioned he was hitting in last nights game? I was there, and the only guy he hit, who actually moved, was the smallest guy on the roster for Boston......at 6'5" he should be a lot more dominant than that......

Originally posted by Brett38

Hey, Spider-man!

I've been to the Goulds many times. I lived in NL for about 40 years. 14 years in St.John's. Don't hold that against me...ha,ha!

Moved to AB IN 2003.

I'm not from Goulds, I'm from a town on the Burin Peninsula called Little Habour East. I've been living in Goulds for almost 4 years now......I also worked in Brooks, AB (summer time only) from 1996 - 2001.

Originally posted by Brett38

Hey, Spider-man!

Moved to AB IN 2003.

I'm not from Goulds, I'm from a town on the Burin Peninsula called Little Habour East. I've been living in Goulds for almost 4 years now......I also worked in Brooks, AB (summer time only) from 1996 - 2001.

Okay!!!

I live in northern Alberta. Farther north then Grande Prairie!!!

The line up that I picked for this game is not the offical game line up......I well update it once the offical one is available.

Could you please tell us when you do?

The current lineup looks great. With Plekanec out you'd have to wonder if he's been guaranteed a spot already.

If Perezhogin is on the first line with Koivu and Kovalev, I figure tonight is his shot to prove that he should stay with the club (or rather to prove that he shouln't be sent down). Ribs was off last night, so Perezhogin's so-so night can be excused. But if he doesn't shine tonight with Koivu and Kovalev, I believe he will start the season in Hamilton.

[Edited on 2005/9/28 by Rooster]

Alas, I'm going to miss most of this game. Since it starts at 6 pm and I have to be away from 6:30 to 8:30, I'll be missing it.

How will I ever bump up my postings (towards 1000) with a whole lot of 'yeah!!!'s, 'he scores!'s, attago's and a whole bunch of one-worders. I could be good for about 485 posts per game that way.

Life is so harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd....

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

According the NHL.com and Canadiens.com, the game hasn't started yet...

Apparently CJAD isn't covering it because of broadcast difficulties from where they're playing. I assume nobody will be covering it.

Originally posted by Trizzak

The line up that I picked for this game is not the offical game line up......I well update it once the offical one is available.

Could you please tell us when you do?

The current lineup looks great. With Plekanec out you'd have to wonder if he's been guaranteed a spot already.

The forward lines are correct....I'm still not sure who well be play on defence tonight.