Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

So I just saw an ad for season 6 of Smallville on DVD while watching Prison Break and...

did they start the freaking Justice League? Superman, Green Arrow, Aquaman and Cyborg all walking together is just a tad evident but still...thats pretty awesome.

yeah Green Arrow was in about 8 episodes and will be back this year because the actors show he was doing pilot didn't get picked up. (originally he was Aquaman but CW was stupid to not pick it up.)

more people are on the way though, don't want to give away spoilers

Outside of Batman or Wonder Woman, I'm not sure I'd really care anyway.

*goes to do some research*

Oh wait, and Green Lantern.

those two aren't allowed on Smallville because DC Comics thinks people will get confused with the movies. :wacko:

You mean the Wonder Woman movie that DC has struggled to put together for the last 20 years and haven't even been able to cast for the last 15?

They should be REALLY, REALLY glad they created Batman because they'd be screwed otherwise.

Buffy/Firefly/Lost guy is doing wonder woman.

Yeah they ######ed up Superman with Superman Returns.

Nope. He was but he left the project in February, said he never had an actress picked out while he was writing it. They purchased another script for the movie but that was just because they didn't want it floating around the industry. They're basically back to square one for Wonder Woman again, kind of the same problems the Superman movie faced.

Which, as you said, was really bad.

Yeah Superman Returns ruined Superman for another 10 or so years. They can't restart it now like they did with Batman Begins. They should have waited until Smallville was over and then restarted the franchise. It took almost 10 years for them to fix Batman. Its going to take another 10 years for them to fix Superman now.

Yeah Superman Returns ruined Superman for another 10 or so years. They can't restart it now like they did with Batman Begins. They should have waited until Smallville was over and then restarted the franchise. It took almost 10 years for them to fix Batman. Its going to take another 10 years for them to fix Superman now.

I don't know, the sequel is shaping up to be pretty good. I think Superman's main problem is we really haven't seen anyone aside from Lex Luthor as a villian and it's gotten stale. Obviously he's DC's iconic villain but even Dr.Doom wasn't the main villain in the F4 sequel. Mister Mxyzptlk, Brainiac, Bizarro. Someone who isn't Lex Luthor.

And if the next Superman movie still doesn't fix things, a JLA movie kick everything into high gear. Especially if Christian Bale signed on as Batman because Routh has already said he'd be ready to play Superman.

they won't do a JLA movie. A sissy superman and a hard ass batman? lol.

SR was emotional less. Void of life. Lois was a joke, the baby plot was stupid Superman isn't even important now, Lex was dumb.

And where the hell is Clark Kent persona in SR? Oh that's right nowhere. Um, what's the point of a Superman film if Clark Kent is only in it for 5 minutes.

they won't do a JLA movie. A sissy superman and a hard ass batman? lol.

SR was emotional less. Void of life. Lois was a joke, the baby plot was stupid Superman isn't even important now, Lex was dumb.

And where the hell is Clark Kent persona in SR? Oh that's right nowhere. Um, what's the point of a Superman film if Clark Kent is only in it for 5 minutes.

I think a JLA movie is hinging on the success of Man Of Steel.

You're right about Kent though, the best part is that Brandon Routh was cast because he reminded Singer so much of Clark Kent during his audition.

And i'm back!!

Holiday is over, work starts 1st of October!!

Now i got the week left to lose my jetlag :D

The best part of the flight back was that i flew over Montreal. I could see on the screen that we came close, and when i looked out of the window i could see the lights and the river in the middle, it was awesome. It was dark cuz some hot pregnant women was blocking out the sun. But that didnt mather.

I missed everything about hockey in the states cuz only used internet twice and now i know for sure that the US aint a hockey nation!!

And i couldnt buy a Habs jersey:(

The best part of the flight back was that i flew over Montreal. I could see on the screen that we came close, and when i looked out of the window i could see the lights and the river in the middle, it was awesome. It was dark cuz some hot pregnant women was blocking out the sun. But that didnt mather.

haaaaaaa you met my girlfriend !!

My San Francisco Taxi driver was talking about a hockey player, and said he was his dad. My first guess, your talking about Danny Markov?

Yes, and he was his father..

dunno if i should believe that, hehe

BTW had great weather in the states, 3 minutes of rain in the dessert and SF was not the best weather. But back in holland its chillie and only rain, @)*#)(#

Diet MAK has lost over 20 lbs in the last 2 months

feeling awesome !!

looking foward to meet skinny MAK over again.

I miss beer :wall: