Sign in to follow this  
Pierre the Great

'Paris Syndrome' strikes Japanese tourists

sounds like some japanese girls need some consoling. ^_^

I'm ready B)

I'm ready B)

:lol:

I guess the only answer here is to be really really really nice to japanese tourists, especially the ladies since they're the ones mainly emotionally distraught over this.

apparently, parisian are viewed as rude people, even to the rest of france(do you agree Arto??)..heck, it'slike toronto !!!

apparently, parisian are viewed as rude people, even to the rest of france(do you agree Arto??)..heck, it'slike toronto !!!

no really? When did this stereo type start? lol

I don't have a problem with anyone.

If they're rude to me I'll be extra nice back. lol

no really? When did this stereo type start? lol

I don't have a problem with anyone.

If they're rude to me I'll be extra nice back. lol

who would dare be rude to you? you're a behemoth

I agree. I live in Paris since 2000, most of the parisians are certified 100% real a**holes :lol:

The "provinciaux" (people outside Paris) are more civilized. Et je suis un provincial :P

uh.......... i take it we're not talking about the girl named for a hotel here? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::blink::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

GO :hlogo: GO!

uh.......... i take it we're not talking about the girl named for a hotel here? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::blink::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

GO :hlogo: GO!

Thats what I was expecting before I first clicked on the topic. I thought "Gee, I wonder when they re-named herpes?"

Thats what I was expecting before I first clicked on the topic. I thought "Gee, I wonder when they re-named herpes?"

jetsniper ftw

more like "reality syndrome" hehehe -- these folks must have strayed too far from the guided tour :P

more like "reality syndrome" hehehe -- these folks must have strayed too far from the guided tour :P

yup the girls where probably thinking prince charming would come to there rescue or something. No wonder the Japanese birth rate is so low and people are not getting married lol. Too many Disney movies I say.

yup the girls where probably thinking prince charming would come to there rescue or something.

hey Pierre, come to Paris and try to have fun with french women.

You wont be disappointed ... At last you'll know why guys from Paris have a permanent bad mood :lol:

I had a blast last summer, spent a week in Montmartre. But yeah im not so afraid for rudeness (im dutch), but overall people were very kind. Only think i experienced when we got almost in a fight with a bumm. And the guys @ the Sacre Coeur trying to sell stuff to tourists. I was there almost every day cuz my hotel was just 100 meters from there, and they kept herrasing me. Ignoring made them made. Funny experience trashtalking there. Except for those 2 things (and i didnt mind at all, if its all that) they were very kind to me :D