Huet is an at Home wonder

Wamsley01

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/columnist.j...107_175712_2916

According to Jim Kelly. Buffalo writer who works in Toronto commenting on Huet.

I listen to this guy on Primetime Sports, he is talking out his ass!!

"but on the road, he's oft-times the reason they lose or aren't even in the contest. See Thursday night's performance in Washington as a case in point."

LOL, Let's use a game where the whole team was flu ridden and did not show up as a case in point.

Edited by Wamsley01

This is garbage. But I do think maybe we should rest him once in a while. I think Carbo made a rare mistake starting him back-to-back in Florida. Although maybe he knew we weren't going to show up the second night and was protecting Abby's ego.

I'd guess Huet's ego's pretty invincible right now. The man is playing at an awesome level.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/columnist.j...107_175712_2916

According to Jim Kelly. Buffalo writer who works in Toronto commenting on Huet.

I listen to this guy on Primetime Sports, he is talking out his ass!!

"but on the road, he's oft-times the reason they lose or aren't even in the contest. See Thursday night's performance in Washington as a case in point."

LOL, Let's use a game where the whole team was flu ridden and did not show up as a case in point.

Intersting analysis. Perhaps he should go work out of Buffalo, though, instead of being influenced by the intelligence-lacking Leaf media. Huet has had, I think, three bad games all season. This losing streak wasn't caused by bad goaltending, rather by a lack of skaters competing. In fact, as any competent viewer would note, Huet kept the Habs in more games than they had a right to be in.

I always find it amazing how people can comment on another player's performance when they only see said player one or two times. If Kelly had watched Huet consistently from the start of the season, he wouldn't be making this kind of ignorant commentary. Unfortunately, it's typical behaviour from today's conflict-seeking media. There are no more Red Fisher's out there, who call it like it is and get the respect for that very reason; these "reporters" write don't have the skills to keep people interested in their writing, they therefore have to rely on controvercy to keep up readership.

Honestly, can anyone think of more than one or two really, really trustworthy and upstanding reporters? Red Fisher is one. I'm getting to the point where I think I can put up Erik Duhatchek as another. Any others who don't write for their own agenda, but just tell it like it is? A Concerned Fan was one. ;)

I agree that there are not many unbiased informed reporters out there.

Unfortunately living in Toronto I have to sift through utter garbage every day.

Columnists here are either Leaf lovers or Leaf bashers.

The only writer I trust in this market is Stephen Brunt, but he is not really a hockey guy.

Unfortunately most reporters are more interested in web hits than reporting a credible story.

Yeah this Kelly guy is terrible. Not only is that some idiotic commentary about Huet (how do you seriously call the guy with best save % in league a home wonder??), but in his "scouting report" on the habs goaltender situation, he completely overlooks this Halak kid (who I'd like to hear more about since I know nothing of) with the ridiculous 1.70 GAA and 95% save percentage on the AHL team!

Never trust a guy with two first names...especially when one of the names is kinda girlish. Lets look at the guys when know named Jim Kelly. One chokes in Superbowl Games...0 for 4.... while the other one is a shitty reporter out of a second rate hockey city