I'm thrilled the Sens gave us a beating!

markierung

I'm thrilled the Sens gave us a beating!!!

Now don't get me wrong, i'm a uge HABS fan who's loyal to the team. But now, Carbo finally has the power to make any radical change he wants.

When we were winning, he coulldn't make any changes with problem lines because the media might have reacted badly. But now thatit's evident that something isn't working, he'll finally have enough reason to make the drastic changes that could fix the team.

ex: Kovalev playing with Koivu etc.

Waht do u guys think

So are you happy that Detroit beat Montreal 2-0?

Playmaker? then why didnt you tell Bob ... Poor Bobby he got screwed thinking he got a potential 30 goal scorer

:lol:

Unfortunately I think we were had with Samsonov. He's got a reputation for being super talented, but he's not exactly a consistent 30 goal guy by any means. He's a mini-Kovalev and he's playing on the same line with him. Recipe for disaster...

Take three hours to drive to Ottawa and spending $125 on a ticket.

No, I was not happy to watch the Habs lally gag, give up the puck, and looked generally bored as if being down by 6 goals in the first 25 minutes is something they can bounce back from.

I felt like turning my shirt inside out.

This doesn't help, it just esculates whatever funk they are going through. I fear that there may be a stretch of disinterested play.

I'm thrilled the Sens gave us a beating!!!

Now don't get me wrong, i'm a uge HABS fan who's loyal to the team. But now, Carbo finally has the power to make any radical change he wants.

When we were winning, he coulldn't make any changes with problem lines because the media might have reacted badly. But now thatit's evident that something isn't working, he'll finally have enough reason to make the drastic changes that could fix the team.

ex: Kovalev playing with Koivu etc.

Waht do u guys think

i'm not upset by it at all... it was, for me, just one of those games (or series of games) where nothing has being going right with them... it happens to all the teams...

what must be really frustrating is that it seems to always happen to the red wings during the playoffs... they have super regular seasons and then get bumped out by teams way down in the standings on a regular basis... sheeeeeeshhhhhh.....

GO :hlogo: GO!