autographs

cape islander

I will be in Montreal in a month and I would like to get some of the Habs autographs while I am there, I am wondering where can I go to meet the players? I will have all day Saturday as they play that night, what would be the best time to show up at the Bell Centre? where do the players enter the arena at and is there usually a big crowd of people waiting for autographs?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Best place to go is to the back of the Bell Centre where the parking garage is before and after the game day skate. It will be cold out though. If you do not mind the elements then go around 9:30am as the habs skate around 11-11:30 and most guys get their early. The players also show up at the same place around 4:30 for the game and leave about an hour after the game is over. Good luck.

last year we got a picture of stéphane quintal autographed as a joke for my uncle because he hated quintal...

the only thing is that the autograph wasn't his own signature... it worked for my uncle... until we let him in on the joke...

now, i don't know if that'll work for you or not :):D:lol: :lool: :P

GO :hlogo: GO!

Best place to go is to the back of the Bell Centre where the parking garage is before and after the game day skate. It will be cold out though. If you do not mind the elements then go around 9:30am as the habs skate around 11-11:30 and most guys get their early. The players also show up at the same place around 4:30 for the game and leave about an hour after the game is over. Good luck.

where do they go in from??

on Drummond or St. what ever that street is??

Wow, I'm shocked no one mentioned Chez Paré yet.

When I go at chez paré I don't really care about autographs !!