Glen Healy, just another Leaf fan....

Fletch96

Did U hear him tonight on TSN?

He just continues to praise what ever the Leafs do. If they trade away there top line for a bunch on knuckle head fighters, he would be there with his thumb up:/)

That little gimmick they do at the 1st intermission is just annoying. (2 minutes for interference or somehting)barf.gif

yeah... him and the hockey night in canada announcers.... i hate em so much, ugh i hate leafs fans...

one of the best times is last year, when the leafs lost to philly, i wore my friends philly jersey to school, and it was great, so many toronto fans... and they couldn't say anything to me... they couldn't think of anything! it was great! lol

yeah... screw glen healy

What's funny is how many Leaf fans and media are saying Leetch is a much better pick-up then Gonchar...that's gotta be the biggest joke out there.

Gonchar can at least play defense too...well, more then Leetch anyhow. He's younger and better in the offensive end too. Like all players, in Leaf fans eyes, they become 10x better once they become Leafs.

Toronto media is a joke...and most of our national media is simply Toronto media more widely distributed.

Healy is an ahole... I've met him before, he was ignorant and the rudest piece of crap I've ever met.

I saw his rant last night and it was pathetic. "Oh this draft sucks, the guy quit on the team and the other guy wont make the NHL"...

Wouldn't it be funny if Leetch pulls a Gilmour and blows his knee out?

yeah... i've been watching tsn and the only name i hear is leetch... and today at school i had enough of the leafs fans saying that their going to win the cup... :mad:

most t.o fans are so cocky and shit... they dont even ######ing realize that t.o has no future... like i tell them this... and their like " yeah, whatever... their going to win this year" ugh!

hahaha, ya you sure don't hear montreal media go on and on about kovalev, and the toronto media (healy, etc.) are UPSESSED!!! evertime i turn it to tsn, they are talking about him....

I am watching the leafs vs. islanders game right now, and its the first period, but watch it and wait for the intermission and watch them ramble on and on about leetch.

I counted and tonights Sportcentre had the first 8 minutes devoted to Brian Leetch. Is that utter crap or what? I'm just about through with Sportscentre now, i think Sports 30 is gonna become my new home. In fact i'm not sure why i didnt switch earlier.

As far as Leaf fans go, it's ridiculous. Every year they think the same group of old players are going to step it up and win them their first cup since the moon landing. Man i wish i was back in Montreal where i didn't have to hear all this crap.

Would love nothing more than meeting them in the 1st round and getting the upset series win.

How sweet would that be.

Meeting them is also the only way the Habs will get more than 30 seconds of coverage on TSN... so that's another reason to want to meet them ;)

It is a load of garbage. Let me ask you guys a question... Who is the better player between Alexei Kovalev and Brian Leetch? ... I'm talking about present players (not 1994 Leetch) ... Answer: Kovalev! duh...

Better player, thus bigger trade. But does TSN spend the same amount of time on the Kovalev deal as they do on the Leetch one? nope, not even close. Even look at the TSN player profiles, they've got the Leetch-leafs one all ready and finished, but the Kovalev-habs one is not.

TSN is now showing a post game news conference for Leetch... and they've already showed the Quinn one tonight... Honestly, who the hell cares? TSN is supposed to be the national sports network ... Why dont they just get it over with and change the T in their name from "The" to "Toronto" ... At least then they wouldnt be trying to fool anyone.

Anyways, I watch RDS 90% of the time, so it doesnt bother me much. The problem is that now when I want to tune into TSN for the latest trade (trade-deadline) news I have to watch through 10 minutes of Leafs stuff before I get any non-leafs news.

Does anyone have an email for TSN so I can complain? Realistically I know that it will accomplish nothing (unless ALOT of people email), but I've got some things I want to get off my chest anyways... :)

[Edited on 2004-3-5 by puck7x]

<i>I counted and tonights Sportcentre had the first 8 minutes devoted to Brian Leetch. Is that utter crap or what? I'm just about through with Sportscentre now, i think Sports 30 is gonna become my new home. In fact i'm not sure why i didnt switch earlier.</i>

I still like Sportsnet better, even with people like Jason Portuondo, the massive tool. At least they had the good sense to divide the network by regions, so the East almost always leads off with Montreal or Ottawa. The only frustrating part is that I follow the Canucks as well, and the network divisions like that mean I can never, ever see a game though Pacific has almost all of them. Oh well. Not like TSN is exactly Vancouver Central.

I haven't been able to watch TSN seriously in ages, but lately they've been driving me nuts. The OTR panel blew off the Kovalev trade as one that would "keep Montreal as a seventh-place team," Brian Leetch not knowing the drills in practice was the lead story over, y'know, actual GAMES THAT WERE PLAYED, and not too long ago I heard one of the guest journalists actually say that no other team matters in Canada except for Toronto. Healy's just another in the long line of morons, though his ignorance goes beyond Toronto bias even. A couple of days ago he was talking about how one of the Baby Leafs "quit" on the team, and said if he played here [st. John's], he'd quit too. Because I'm sure he's been here so many times.

I enjoy watching these no minds eat their words year in year out. They are always good for a laugh come spring, like all Leaf fans. They won't win this year so let them spout off. It makes it more fun when they get "upset" in the first round.

:/):o:/)

Hey, I just checked their schedule, Florida , Washington before us on Saturday, then they close out the season with 10 games they could easily lose, I say in their final 13 they go 2-11-0-0 beating only Washington and Atlanta.

Wouldn't that be cool

:D:o:D

[Edited on 2004/3/7 by johnnyhasbeen]